- Lumber Liquidators stands behind products as stock plunges
- Nasdaq closes above 5,000 for first time in 15 years
- Skydiver survives free fall during seizure
- Winter Weather Advisory for entire D.C. area on Tuesday
- Man knocked to ground during 'llama drama' isn't holding grudge
- Niswonger Hospital Radiothon kicking off
- New Store Brings New Chapter for Danville-Pittsylvania County Habitat for Humanity
- New Competition Calls For Those Interested In Walking Dogs
- Harrisonburg Nominated For Nationwide Social Media Awards
- Police hunt for JoeJoe the parrot after intruder threatened to kill it if owner went to police
Tears Of An Illiterate 2 - Part 2
Features: Tonto Dike, Yul Edochie, Sylvester Madu, Eve Essien, Ken Erics, Queeneth Hilbert
"The movie is about three good brothers who are orphans. They struggled right from childhood to survive on their own. Along the line, the youngest (Ken Erics) gave up his education to sell firewood and later became a carpenter in other to support his elder brothers (Sylvester Madu, the eldest, and Yul Edochie, the second) through school.
The eldest was opportune to travel out of the country, but returned three years later very rich and with a pretty wife. Life became exciting for the three brothers as they lived happily together in one mansion. But then came along Ada (Tonto Dike), the uneducated lover of Ugo (Ken Erics), who is uneducated too. Ken insisted on marrying Tonto,but the elder brothers were firmly against it. There was a brutal fight and Ken moved away from his brothers.
Then came along Monica (Eve Essien), who is Ekene (Yul Edochie's) fiancée, she's a thief, she manifested and five million naira got missing. The two brothers went to war with each other as to who stole the money. And as if the family wasn't torn apart enough, the elder brother's wife from abroad disappeared with all their money. All was lost."
"The questions now are, can all be recovered? The wealth, the love, the unity, the smiles and laughters...and how does all these relate to Tonto Dikeh as an Illiterate?