- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie launches political action committee for potential 2016 campaign
- DOMINIC LAWSON: Why persecuting smokers will cost us all more in the long run
- 'Prejudice doesn't fly - we leave it on the ground': Argentina airline's spot-on response to man who complained about the flight attendants being 'short and fat'
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Girl's college getting catty over Andrew Marr's wife
- Seahawk's Richard Sherman claims NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's friendship with Patriots owner Robert Kraft means they will never be punished for Deflategate
- Nominations Sought for Virginia's Super Teacher Awards
- Dave wasn't always keen on the Greens: Tory MPs were instructed to ignore a letter urging inclusion of minor parties in debates, writes ANDREW PIERCE
- NYPD investigating stabbing from 1950s after 97-year-old victim finally dies from knife wound
- New Jersey's Christie launches political action committee
- 'No, no, no, no, never': GOP presidential hopefuls bash possible Romney run
Tears Of An Illiterate
Features: Tonto Dike, Yul Edochie, Sylvester Madu, Eve Essien, Ken Erics, Queeneth Hilbert
"The movie is about three good brothers who are orphans. They struggled right from childhood to survive on their own. Along the line, the youngest (Ken Erics) gave up his education to sell firewood and later became a carpenter in other to support his elder brothers (Sylvester Madu, the eldest, and Yul Edochie, the second) through school.
The eldest was opportune to travel out of the country, but returned three years later very rich and with a pretty wife. Life became exciting for the three brothers as they lived happily together in one mansion. But then came along Ada (Tonto Dike), the uneducated lover of Ugo (Ken Erics), who is uneducated too. Ken insisted on marrying Tonto,but the elder brothers were firmly against it. There was a brutal fight and Ken moved away from his brothers.
Then came along Monica (Eve Essien), who is Ekene (Yul Edochie's) fiancée, she's a thief, she manifested and five million naira got missing. The two brothers went to war with each other as to who stole the money. And as if the family wasn't torn apart enough, the elder brother's wife from abroad disappeared with all their money. All was lost."
"The questions now are, can all be recovered? The wealth, the love, the unity, the smiles and laughters...and how does all these relate to Tonto Dikeh as an Illiterate?