- Record number of firearms found in carry-on luggage at US airports
- Beverly Wilshire Hotel now offers $100,000 'Pretty Woman' package
- Am I Going Down app calculates chances of flight crashing
- Petra Kvitkova crashes out of Australian Open
- Michelle Obama dances with schoolkids after reading to them at White House
- Washington townhouses evacuated services deal with 19th-century cannonball
- Tyler Wright gets surfboard caught in Cronulla rock pool as she is hammered by waves
- Three-year-old boy performs Beatles' Love Me Do with his dad
- Lady Victoria Hervey sparks outrage for 'battered housewife' tweet
- New Zealand hot air balloon hits power lines and bursts into flames killing all on board
Wave of Glory 4 - Part 2
Features: Starring: Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Joyce Kalu, Solomon Akiyesi. How do I tell my story? The death of my mother came as a surprise, my dream to further my education came to an end. I gave all my savings to my best friend to further her education. I relocated to live with my aunt in the city, that was when I had my first worst nightmare. Thinking She will treat me like her own daughter; I constantly swallowed the bitter pills of her maltreatment. Will I ever experience the wave of glory?.
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.