- 40th Bowl-a-Thon Raises Big Money For "Big Brothers"
- Last morning with my love, my Prince... girlfriend's heartbreaking tribute to British victim of Alps plane tragedy
- From Space Odyssey to Star Trek: Can you can identify some of Hollywood's most famous props as they go up for auction?
- Human skeletal remains found at destroyed Texas homeless campsite called called 'tent city' where 50 squatters were forced to leave
- 'We'll bar your troops if they don't pay for their crimes in our jails': Kenya's warning to Britain after claiming soldiers accused of assault, rape and murder are escaping justice
- High-tech 'fence' will ban drones from airports: Unmanned aircraft to be programmed so they physically can't fly near high profile targets
- Baffled, belitted, betrayed: Why IS this Election so odd? Because, says PM's Oxford tutor, the main parties' stance on gay marriage, Europe and immigration has left Britons...
- JAMES FORSYTH: This Election will be simple - it's Dave versus all the rest
- 100,000 tweets A DAY from ISIS: How jihadist's social media terror network is the 'most significant challenge' to Europe's security
- High on their own supply? The beaming smiles of the 32 suspects charged in 'multimillion-dollar marijuana scheme'
Wave of Glory 2 - Part 2
Features: Starring: Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Joyce Kalu, Solomon Akiyesi. How do I tell my story? The death of my mother came as a surprise, my dream to further my education came to an end. I gave all my savings to my best friend to further her education. I relocated to live with my aunt in the city, that was when I had my first worst nightmare. Thinking She will treat me like her own daughter; I constantly swallowed the bitter pills of her maltreatment. Will I ever experience the wave of glory?.