- The hour the Earth went dark: Big Ben and London Eye among 700 landmarks plunged into darkness around the world as millions of homes switch off power to raise awareness of climate change
- Are you wondering why our favourite aristocratic drama is ending? It's because all its stars have gone across the pond from Downton to Downtown USA!
- This incurably ill British woman's amazing online friendship with an American she'd never met spurred him to shed 28 STONE - and save his life. Here she tells their heart-warming story. It's truly... thinspirational
- The £8bn High Noon in the High Street: With £4bn sales, Next has suddenly caught up with its big rival M&S so get ready for the showdown
- Boston twins delivered through rare delayed delivery and born 24 days apart celebrate first birthdays
- Escaped miniature horses munching on grass in middle of city wrangled by police
- Pink chickens in Portland let loose by Bruce Whitman on waterfront so he could 'make people smile'
- Is this the next Jon Stewart? The Daily Show contributor Trevor Noah 'shortlisted to be host's replacement' - despite joining the program only THREE months ago
- British woman's anorexia 'cured' by brain implant: Electrodes placed deep into reward centre to stimulate her into enjoying food again
- Chicago Bulls among thousands showing support for Down Syndrome student who was banned from wearing a varsity letter at school because he didn't 'earn it'
Wave of Glory 2
Features: Starring: Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Joyce Kalu, Solomon Akiyesi. How do I tell my story? The death of my mother came as a surprise, my dream to further my education came to an end. I gave all my savings to my best friend to further her education. I relocated to live with my aunt in the city, that was when I had my first worst nightmare. Thinking She will treat me like her own daughter; I constantly swallowed the bitter pills of her maltreatment. Will I ever experience the wave of glory?.