- Medal 'victory' for forgotten Falklands hero as government U-turn paves the way for paratrooper to receive top gallantry award
- The world's most beautiful hotel facades
- EXCLUSIVE - Beauty queen 'murderer' claims he is 'in pain' after shooting dead his mistress and her sister Miss Honduras with TWENTY TWO bullets... but still won't admit he's guilty
- Former British infantryman joins Kurdish fighters in Syria defending beleaguered town against ISIS
- Former Scotland Yard detectives say young boys were murdered by Westminster paedophile ring
- The 'hidden epidemic': Thousands of Australians believed to be suffering from Lyme disease forced to travel overseas to seek treatment as government continues to dismiss it
- Woman 'sacked for turning off colleague's power washer at car showroom during two-minute silence for Armistice Day'
- Moscow Zoo unveils rare red panda Zane from Dublin
- Are Australian parents the hardest working in the world? Mums and dads spend the most hours at work by world standards
- Wealthy Americans pay £64,000 to dine with Wills and Kate at New York museum fundraiser for their old university
Wave of Glory - Part 2
Features: Starring: Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo, Joyce Kalu, Solomon Akiyesi. How do I tell my story? The death of my mother came as a surprise, my dream to further my education came to an end. I gave all my savings to my best friend to further her education. I relocated to live with my aunt in the city, that was when I had my first worst nightmare. Thinking She will treat me like her own daughter; I constantly swallowed the bitter pills of her maltreatment. Will I ever experience the wave of glory?.