- Mother-of-two stabbed to death in the chest while jogging in Connecticut
- Poisonous bacteria found on OUTSIDE of chicken packaging: Families told to store it away from other food
- 'Save your tears... you will never be forgiven': Brother of murdered policeman Bryson Anderson hits out at mother-and-son killers during emotional court hearing
- Rudy Giuliani wants to focus on 'black-on-black' crime not police brutality, saying white cops wouldn't be needed 'if you weren't killing each other'
- Vigil Held For Postal Worker Who Was Killed On The Job Last Year
- Lynchburg's Beauty for Bread Auction Extended
- No need to pitch a tent outside Best Buy! Amazon starts Black Friday sale a full WEEK early
- Woman fights for school district to help her son who suffers from seizures, 7, use his service dog in class
- Buffalo braces for devastating floods in 'phase two of battle with Mother Nature' after deadly snowstorms strike New York
- So HOW did the abandoned baby survive? Expert says babies have evolved to live for days without feeding
Stand By Me - Part 2
Features: Kofi Adjorlolo, Nancy Momoh, Rahim Banda, Louis Mc Carthy, Victoria Zugah, Eddie Coffie, James Gardiner, Khareema Aguiar
Tracy's desire for wealth and fame leads to the destruction of an entire famil. She did all she could to take away the husband of a girl that loved and trusted her so much only to later find out Tracy was responsible for her father's death and also for other atrocities in the house. A story only the young can tell. Children see more when you think they are not looking.