- Problems arise for state efforts to curb campus sex assaults
- Iran nuclear talks going down to the wire
- Jihadi John 'kidnapped two schoolboys in revenge for gang attack on his brother'
- Self-imposed pressure to perform well in the workplace cause girls to 'choke' and end up in badly paid jobs, new study reveals
- Pilot invited attractive Chinese passenger to sit next to him in the cockpit
- Hillary Clinton's brother landed lucrative gold-mining permit in Haiti after Bill Clinton helped country recover from earthquake devastation
- The moment hero pilot Harrison Ford was treated on golf course
- Moment armed raider carrying three-foot SWORD leans down to stroke a dog during terrifying pub robbery
- Care worker admits targeting gambler in honeytrap robbery but denies luring him to his death
- Dump Truck Gets Stuck Under Beltway Overpass
Behind Closed Doors 2 - Part 2
Features: Richard Mofe Damijo, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliott
The cry of a baby is all Ivie and Oasis craved for in their happy home. Philip, Oasis's older brother was diagnosed with cancer and had only six months to live. Philip is fertile and Oasis is not, so he suggested he impregnate Ivie since he will die eventually. To keep the family's lineage they have to sacrifice to achieve their aim.
Right after Philip and Ivie had their first encounter Oasis decided he can not bear the thought of his brother sleeping with his wife.
But it was too late. Ivie eventually got pregnant and Philip did not die as the doctor had Claimed.
A family drama you cannot afford to miss.