- Holtby, Backstrom, Ovechkin lead Capitals past Devils 4-0
- Elton John marries longtime partner David Furnish
- Ski Accident Sends Girl to Hospital
- Timeline of Events Before, After NYPD Cop Deaths
- Jordan condemned after hanging 11 men to end eight-year death penalty moratorium
- British soldier investigated for war crimes after touching Taliban terror suspect on nose with piece of paper
- Man dressed as Santa guns down two men after argument at Detroit gas station
- Is this the end of the Boxing Day sales? Slump in traditional discount frenzy as shoppers now seek bargains before Christmas
- Tom Brokaw announces his cancer is in remission ten months after legendary anchor announced he was battling multiple myeloma
- Thrilling moment BASE jumper ties 90 balloons to a lawn chair and is airlifted 8,000 feet into the air before skydiving back down
Behind Closed Doors 2 - Part 2
Features: Richard Mofe Damijo, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliott
The cry of a baby is all Ivie and Oasis craved for in their happy home. Philip, Oasis's older brother was diagnosed with cancer and had only six months to live. Philip is fertile and Oasis is not, so he suggested he impregnate Ivie since he will die eventually. To keep the family's lineage they have to sacrifice to achieve their aim.
Right after Philip and Ivie had their first encounter Oasis decided he can not bear the thought of his brother sleeping with his wife.
But it was too late. Ivie eventually got pregnant and Philip did not die as the doctor had Claimed.
A family drama you cannot afford to miss.