- Stabbing Victim's Family Holds Vigil
- Emails Between Rolling Stone Author, UVA Officials
- AP Sources: 2nd NYC Cop Killed in Ambush Shooting
- AP Source: US Seeks China's Help after Cyberattack
- Japan’s pet owners shower furry ones with holiday gifts, cakes and even vacations
- Farage 'abused power' to save Ukip candidate in racism storm: Email reveals he overturned ban on party 'golden boy'
- Police warn pickpockets in the only language they understand... Romanian: Sign placed in Covent Garden during Christmas shopping rush
- Is this the most selfless mother of all?: Inspiring courage of the British Army Colonel who left her young children at Christmas to fight ebola in Sierra Leone
- 'Weak' Miliband blasted for giving immigration rebel plum job after he threatened to walk out of Shadow Cabinet
- Two New York police officers shot in Brooklyn
Behind Closed Doors 2
Features: Richard Mofe Damijo, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliott
The cry of a baby is all Ivie and Oasis craved for in their happy home. Philip, Oasis's older brother was diagnosed with cancer and had only six months to live. Philip is fertile and Oasis is not, so he suggested he impregnate Ivie since he will die eventually. To keep the family's lineage they have to sacrifice to achieve their aim.
Right after Philip and Ivie had their first encounter Oasis decided he can not bear the thought of his brother sleeping with his wife.
But it was too late. Ivie eventually got pregnant and Philip did not die as the doctor had Claimed.
A family drama you cannot afford to miss.