- Relisha Rudd still missing 1 year after disappearance near D.C. shelter
- Unprecedented D.C. trash collection taking place after winter weather
- Boy shot in Southeast D.C. next to elementary school
- Republican presidential hopefuls gather at CPAC, attack Obama's foreign policy
- D.C. taxi drivers could train as ?ambassadors?
- Subsidizing a slum: Rats, hot water shortages in D.C. apartments
- Jeremy Conn: What’s The Terps Ceiling?
- #TheDress Debate Heard Round The World
- School Bus Driver Scheduled To Pick Up Students Arrested For DUI
- The worst kept secret in technology? Samsung ad for new Galaxy handset leaks, confirming the Edge design will have curved screen to take on iPhone
Behind Closed Doors - Part 2
Features: Richard Mofe Damijo, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliott
The cry of a baby is all Ivie and Oasis craved for in their happy home. Philip, Oasis's older brother was diagnosed with cancer and had only six months to live. Philip is fertile and Oasis is not, so he suggested he impregnate Ivie since he will die eventually. To keep the family's lineage they have to sacrifice to achieve their aim.
Right after Philip and Ivie had their first encounter Oasis decided he can not bear the thought of his brother sleeping with his wife.
But it was too late. Ivie eventually got pregnant and Philip did not die as the doctor had Claimed.
A family drama you cannot afford to miss.