- Rumors of threats spur Frederick authorities to increase presence at two schools
- Police led on high-speed chase in Chilhowie
- Schultz, Schuppan Will Be in Court for Hearing
- A deal with Castro, for a post-Castro future
- The £4,000 implants that could restore failing sight: Pioneering plastic lens combats poor vision and cataracts - and should never need to be replaced
- Lifestyle choices such as changing diet, taking up exercise and playing puzzles could prevent 80,000 dementia cases
- The great street light switch-off: 75 per cent of councils dimming lights to save cash amid fears of increased crime and road accidents
- DOMINIC LAWSON: Dazzling giant who makes today's selfie obsessed stars look like pygmies
- How 'top earning' families pay £30,000 more in tax than they take out in benefits
- New hope for vaccine against human form of mad cow disease after scientists develop jab for brain-wasting condition in deer
Behind Closed Doors - Part 2
Features: Richard Mofe Damijo, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliott
The cry of a baby is all Ivie and Oasis craved for in their happy home. Philip, Oasis's older brother was diagnosed with cancer and had only six months to live. Philip is fertile and Oasis is not, so he suggested he impregnate Ivie since he will die eventually. To keep the family's lineage they have to sacrifice to achieve their aim.
Right after Philip and Ivie had their first encounter Oasis decided he can not bear the thought of his brother sleeping with his wife.
But it was too late. Ivie eventually got pregnant and Philip did not die as the doctor had Claimed.
A family drama you cannot afford to miss.