- 1on1: Injunction on Obama's Immigration Actions - Pro & Con
- Mother Of Man Killed On The BW Parkway Speaks Out
- N. Korea launches two missiles as U.S., South Korea begin military exercises
- Community spirit, award-winning restaurant and population of just 1,400: Former tin-mining town in Devon is named best place to live in Britain's countryside
- W.Va. Senate OKs Election Bill for Potential Manchin Gov. Bid
- Cold Temperatures Makes Job Difficult for Firefighters
- $30K in damage after suspicious fire at John Marshall HS
- 2 dead in multi-vehicle crash near Oilville
- Thousands of Russians demonstrate after Putin critic killed
- WEATHER BLOG: Winter Blast Causes Treacherous Conditions
Behind Closed Doors
Features: Richard Mofe Damijo, Patience Ozokwor, Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliott
The cry of a baby is all Ivie and Oasis craved for in their happy home. Philip, Oasis's older brother was diagnosed with cancer and had only six months to live. Philip is fertile and Oasis is not, so he suggested he impregnate Ivie since he will die eventually. To keep the family's lineage they have to sacrifice to achieve their aim.
Right after Philip and Ivie had their first encounter Oasis decided he can not bear the thought of his brother sleeping with his wife.
But it was too late. Ivie eventually got pregnant and Philip did not die as the doctor had Claimed.
A family drama you cannot afford to miss.