- Man turns himself in after allegedly shooting 3 people with a rifle in Manassas
- BREAKING: Sources Say Baltimore Man Shoots 2 NYPD Officers Dead
- Structure Fire Unfolds in New Hope
- 'Next time I work with you, I'll be a woman': What Britain's first transgender military pilot told Prince William as she speaks movingly of her momentous decision... and why she's frozen her own sperm to start a family
- 'Heartless' council threaten to take Violet, 100, to court on Christmas Eve over £9,0-00 nursing home fees
- MPs in bid to force release of Iraq report: Cross-party move to end 'intolerable' delay amid suspicions it is part of plot by Blair's allies
- By George! Look who will be rocking into 2015: My future kingdom for a horse (well, a £4,650 zebra). What prince is getting from Santa
- How posh is your Christmas? Twister or Charades? Buck's fizz or boiled eggs? Our VERY classy correspondent has all the answers to those awfully tricky social dilemmas
- Secret plan to double ambulance waiting times: Stroke and seizure patients could wait up to NINETEEN minutes under new targets, whistleblower reveals
- Muslim woman, 24, sues Ohio jail for making her go to a Christian prayer service and 'mocking' her beliefs
Sequel To Military Zone
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.