- Safari tourist survives attack by lion when beast jumped into his car
- Round, round get around: California Surfin' Safari in on the trail of The Beach Boys
- Middle East peace prospects are slim, outgoing U.N. envoy says
- Toddler's priceless reaction to dad's Nottingham Forest chant
- Linda Yellen hopes $90,000 Kickstarter project will help finish Dennis Hopper's final movie
- Couple's home of 30 years demolished after agricultural worker mistakenly dumps 150 gallons of DIESEL into property's basement
- 'There is no excuse...our hearts are heavy with regret and we will do better': Deadline editor apologizes for insensitive article that questioned diversity on TV
- Now jihadi bride school is centre of terror probe: Academy where four pupils have left to join ISIS to be investigated by counter-extremism officials
- The Germanwings co-pilot Andreas Lubitz as a happy toddler and smiling teenager
- France's socialist party crushed by Nicolas Sarkozy's UMP in regional elections
Military Zone 2 - Part 2
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.