- Dupont Circle Metro escalators still facing issues after $12M fix
- N.Y. mom Lacey Spears found guilty of poisoning son with salt water
- After four months, North Korea’s Ebola quarantine comes to an end
- So what IS the average penis length? Study reveals the 'normal' manhood is 5.2 inches when erect
- Three coffees a day cuts risk of heart attacks: Drinking a moderate amount found to reduce clogging of the arteries
- Pupils mocked him as 'Little Mo': How Jihadi John had his lunch money stolen and was pushed around at secondary school
- Islamist campaigner who called Jihadi John 'beautiful young man' claims private school bullies turned him into 'anti-white racist'
- Bodies found in Syrian town after Kurdish fighters oust ISIS jihadis
- Woman admits digging up dad's grave in search of 'real will' only to find vodka and cigarettes instead
- Savannah Guthrie to take Brian Williams' spot on Nightly News as his replacement Lester Holt deals with family emergency
Military Zone - Part 2
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.