- Elizabethton Planning Commission will vote on new city sign ordinance
- Long Road to MSHA-Wellmont Merger
- In Tikrit, a celebratory mood but lingering concerns
- WorldViews: Tajikistan state TV says prostitutes are wearing hijabs to drive up prices
- Elephants Dine At Lexington Market
- Maryland Women’s Basketball Team Creating A Buzz On Campus
- Lawsuit Looks To Change The Way Military Handles Sexual Assault Cases
- Md. Lawmaker Urges Governor To Enact Travel Ban To Indiana
- Johns Hopkins University Faces $1 Billion Lawsuit
- Stabbing On Board Light Rail Forces Stop At Centre Street
Military Zone - Part 2
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.