- Richmond provides cold weather shelter for weekend
- Danville Public Schools Names New Superintendent
- W.Va. Inmate Pleads Guilty to Threatening President
- Putin warns US relations will be damaged if new sanctions are imposed... while announcing he has invited Kim Jong-un to Moscow
- Bristol mother found dead in gorge with her newborn baby is buried in same coffin
- New Counting Sheep coffee features herbal sedative to help you sleep
- French police Taser chocolate-loving monkey after it attacked children at a school in Marseilles
- 'Your children will not escape': Chilling new threat from Taliban commander nicknamed 'slim' who ordered massacre of 132 children in Pakistan
- Nottingham woman swaps burlesque outfits for a hijab after falling in love with Muslim man
- 'Smell-O-Vision' phones able to send scented messages are among ten new technologies for 2015
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.
'Life is a journey!' Kate Hudson refers to 'ups and downs' after Matt Bellamy split as BFF Nicole Richie keeps her company at People Awards
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.