- Newly released Ray Rice video shows couple in cuffs, kissing after elevator punch
- Md. Stores Included in Staples Data Breach
- Police: Suspect tried to run victim off the road
- Scammers making fake IRS phone calls
- Greeneville man gets keys to new Habitat home built
- Child life specialists care for kids at Niswonger Children's Hospital
- School systems look to improve building use
- Study of Johnson City Fire Department shows surprising stats
- Students, Parents and Teachers Get Haircut for Good Cause
- Valley Hospital Nurses Receive High Honor
Throne of Grace 2 - Part 2
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.
'Life is a journey!' Kate Hudson refers to 'ups and downs' after Matt Bellamy split as BFF Nicole Richie keeps her company at People Awards
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.