- Harrisonburg Police Investigate Break-In
- Yomiuri, Japan’s biggest newspaper, apologizes for using term ‘sex slaves’
- Bulldog does fascist salute, plays dead when hears politician's name
- Bollywood star hits out at 26-YEAR jail sentence for blasphemy over mock wedding on Pakistan TV, revealing she feared ordeal would make her miscarry baby boy
- Body found in hunt for Megadeth singer Alzeimers-stricken mother-in-law who vanished two months ago
- Carriage that carried Churchill on his final journey restored to former glory ahead of 50th anniversary of wartime PM's death
- Please help us nail Gable Tostee: Australian Police's plea to dating app Tinder to aid prosecution in alleged balcony murder
- The day Kurt Cobain was so out of it during a shoot he needed a bucket beside him on set: Intimate last official pictures of the Nirvana rocker just months before his death to be exhibited for the first time in Australia
- Jungle diet takes its toll on Buerk: Former newsreader appears to have lost startling amount of weight in ten days on I'm a Celeb
- What would our money journalists tell their younger selves?
Throne of Grace 2 - Part 2
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.