- Stuffed by Paxo: How rottweiler Jeremy took Miliband and Cameron to task on broken promises, weasel words, rich friends and being torn to shreds by Putin
- WorldViews: Pakistan’s long history of fighting Saudi Arabia’s wars
- Regional offensive against rebels trying to take over Yemen presses on
- A year into a conflict with Russia, are sanctions working?
- WorldViews: Why Nigeria’s election could be the most important in Africa this year
- Students 'sell bodies to pay debts'
- Workers sitting ducks for illness
- Must-win for Sharks and Titans: Lewis
- Charges after boy flung from moving car
- Stampede in Bangladesh kills at least 10 pilgrims
Throne of Grace 2
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.