- Part of Woodman Road closed after water main break in Henrico
- Richmond, several Central VA schools on 2-hour delay
- Portion of Highway 107 closed following deadly crash
- At Auschwitz, a nightmare revisited
- Gunmen storm Tripoli luxury hotel
- Prosecutor seeks 26 years for Costa Concordia captain Francesco Schettino
- New fitness regime that promises a new body in four weeks
- Inside London's most opulent rental properties... yours for £1million (but that might only cover a YEAR's rent!)
- Pit Bull dog driven mad by tiny LADYBIRD as it teases him in video
- Children's hilarious reactions as they're tested on Taylor Swift
Throne of Grace 2
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.
Go ahead, live a little! Hilary Duff indulges her sweet tooth by stocking up on cupcakes from Sprinkles in Beverly Hills.
Detox paid off! Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, continues to show her flawless bikini body in Mexico ...following strict January diet.
'I'm an idiot and I'm devastated to have caused offense': British actor Benedict Cumberbatch issues apology after calling black people 'colored' on Tavis Smiley.
Embarrassing moment Miss California contestant suffered a bikini malfunction in the swimsuit round... but somehow still managed to impress the judges.
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.