- Blind dog rescued after being lost for 2 weeks in Alaskan deep freeze
- Weed in D.C. marijuana trade show kicks off this weekend
- 3 new cases of chronic wasting disease found in Va. deer
- Retired Israeli veterans warn against speech
- Pentagon's most expensive fighter jet set for use by the Royal Navy on HMS Queen Elizabeth can not carry advance weapons because of design flaw
- MS stem cell treatment hailed 'miraculous' as patients make dramatic recovery
- Leonard Nimoy's passion for photography celebrated after his death as he championed models with fuller figures
- Scott Walker admits U-turn on illegal immigrants: GOP presidential hopeful ditches previous position for hard line against 'amnesty'
- Couples who stay together can boost their income by an average 35%
- Waxing lyrical: Inside the colourful Crayola factory where 12million crayons are made from 100,000lbs of paraffin wax every day
Throne of Grace - Part 2
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.