- Maryland man found shot to death near Howard University
- Road crews prepare for winter storms hitting D.C. area
- Japan stunned by video claiming death of 1 of 2 ISIS hostages
- School in a racetrack suite changes the lives of sick children
- No. 2 Virginia barely outlasts Virginia Tech, 50-47
- Virginia Officials Consider Ways to Ease I-66 Traffic Flow
- 2 Marines Identified in Deadly California Helicopter Crash
- Rocket attack puts Ukraine back on the West’s agenda
- New Saudi king ascends to the throne as terrorism threat grows
- Are there hidden horrors in your toothpaste? Dr Tony Talbot tells us about the ingredients that concern him most
Throne of Grace - Part 2
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.