- UVA moves forward with safety improvements, responds to Rolling Stone
- Proposed student fee cuts
- Chesterfield campground residents face eviction
- Frederick County teen killed by hit-and-run driver on way to school
- Christmas comes early for 9-year-old D.C. boy with bullet in brain
- Santa Comes Early For Baltimore Family
- Toy Convoy Gifts Distributed to Those in Need
- Warrington family saved from deadly fire by a FISH TANK
- Goldsmith heir weds ex-lingerie model just two years after his Rothschild heiress wife dumped him for rapper
- The Shard to dazzle London with a spectacular light show
Throne of Grace - Part 2
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.
'Life is a journey!' Kate Hudson refers to 'ups and downs' after Matt Bellamy split as BFF Nicole Richie keeps her company at People Awards
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.