- Man accused in Ferguson police shooting to seek lower bond
- Violence wanes in Chicago, but fear looms over mayor's race
- First China air force drills in 'far offshore' Pacific
- Coronation Street's youngest stars are TRIPLETS playing teen Faye Windass's baby
- 'Dementia' victims who are just depressed or low on vitamins: Continuing our series, the patients told it's Alzheimer's when their real problems could be easily cured
- He leapt on stage like a horse taking a water jump: QUENTIN LETTS sees the Prime Minister set off at a gallop
- Sex in Britain 2015: The women who have become so dissatisfied in the bedroom that they have NO interest in sex
- Mother of three, 39, arrested after her baby 'nearly died choking on a cigarette butt' when she left them home alone to drink in bar
- Friend of Russian mother who killed her two young daughters reveals she didn't let her son have playdates at the house because husband kept 'at least a hundred guns'
- Children who try wine at 11 'more likely to binge drink': Youngsters four times more likely to have been drunk peers who hadn't tried alcohol
Throne of Grace
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.