- O'Malley now has 2016 option: a run for president, or Senate
- Virginia Exports Grow to $19.2 Billion in 2014
- Former VA Governor's Appeal Cites Broad Bribery Definition
- WorldViews: ‘Jihadi John’ belongs to a forgotten, stateless people
- It pays £40,000 a year but no one wants to do it: Why being a 'chick sexer' is the hardest job in Britain
- Time to moo-ve house? Homeowner gets out of the shower to discover break-in by her two pet cows
- Father-to-be, 22, crushed to death by parking barrier just hours after celebrating news his partner was pregnant with their first child
- 'They wouldn't know fine dining if it slapped them in their ugly faces': Bride-to-be stunned by restaurant's angry response to online review describing her hen party as 'chavs' and 'peasants'
- Ukip candidate rescued from incoming tide after writing 'we love Nige' in the sand
- Woodpecker with weasel flying on its back photographed in Hornchurch Country Park
Throne of Grace
Features: Yul Edochie, Frank Artus, Jibola Dabo, Ebele Ikaro
Who will be crowned the next King? A question everyone in the palace keeps asking. Two brothers lived in harmony until their father broke the news that Ifunanya (Frank Artus) is not his biological son meaning he cannot be crowned the King but rather Chijioke (Yul Edochie). The death of the King came as a shock to the entire palace but the most intriguing part was the will he left behind read "Ifunanya should be crowned the next King". He is not royalty, so why must he be crowned the next King? The only question that sparked anger in the palace.