- Maryland man found shot to death near Howard University
- Road crews prepare for winter storms hitting D.C. area
- Japan stunned by video claiming death of 1 of 2 ISIS hostages
- School in a racetrack suite changes the lives of sick children
- No. 2 Virginia barely outlasts Virginia Tech, 50-47
- Virginia Officials Consider Ways to Ease I-66 Traffic Flow
- 2 Marines Identified in Deadly California Helicopter Crash
- Rocket attack puts Ukraine back on the West’s agenda
- New Saudi king ascends to the throne as terrorism threat grows
- Are there hidden horrors in your toothpaste? Dr Tony Talbot tells us about the ingredients that concern him most
The Fall of Kings - Part 2
Sequel to "Kings Fall Apart"
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"