- Hamlin edges Keselowski at Martinsville
- On Your Side Alert: Concerns about political mail
- Baltimore Police Searching For Clues In 15 Year Cold Case
- Flowers On Display At Rawlings Conservatory
- Louisiana rape pleas by man convicted in Florida, Colorado
- Flight From BWI Forced To Land After Bird Strikes Windshield
- New hope for little girl snubbed by the NHS: Sophie, three, set for surgery in the U.S. after generous donations from Mail readers
- DreamWorks' animated film Home rakes in $54 million as it takes top spot at the box office over Will Ferrell's comedy Get Hard
- Cumberland man accused of spitting on officers in Henrico
- Henrico Police investigating second death at Coventry Gardens Apartments
The Fall of Kings - Part 2
Sequel to "Kings Fall Apart"
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"