- NY mayor: No protests until after officer funerals
- Bombings threaten Kabul’s nascent civic and cultural life
- The 15 ailments of the Vatican Curia, according to Pope Francis
- No white Christmas for the Dutch royal family this year: Queen Maxima brings the king and their daughters home to Argentina for the festive season
- Pope Francis' role in Cuba deal fractures Cuban-American flock
- Ganja Yoga class pairs pot with poses to enhance meditative practice
- Can this beer make you more creative? Researchers create 'problem solver' that can get people just drunk enough to boost creativity
- Man commutes 7 hours every day from Virginia to D.C. and back for work passing multiple cities, rivers, and counties because he wants to stay close to his family
- Brave young mother dying of cancer takes her two children on heartbreaking last holiday to Disneyland
- With friends like these... Young impala nuzzles up to a leopard and even enjoys a bit of rough an tumble with its unusual pal
The Fall of Kings
Sequel to "Kings Fall Apart"
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"