- Husband shot dead middle school teacher wife in apparent murder-suicide in front of one of their sons
- Aid millions not always the best way to help the poor: MPs admit sending handouts to countries such as India is no longer a 'sufficient response'
- D.C. couple charged with leaving 2 toddlers in car at 28 degrees while at a wine tasting
- After 17 years on Argentine bomb case, prosecutor was sure ‘truth will triumph’
- The home care visits that last just five minutes: Documents show local authorities are trying to cut time with vulnerable elderly people to save money
- Splash of hemp milk in your tea anyone There have never been more alternatives to cows milk. so which is healthiest
- Street cleaning budgets cut by up to 80 per cent: Fears over blight of litter after report finds it can be linked to higher levels of crime and lowers house prices by 12 per cent
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch could be turned into a rehabilitation center for sexually abused children
- Ofsted guide on how to bombard 11-year-olds with questions about lesbians
- Did McQueen help drive the woman who made him to her death? Isabella Blow turned Alexander McQueen into a fashion legend. Her reward? A terrible betrayal
The Fall of Kings
Sequel to "Kings Fall Apart"
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"