- Local authorities give insight on transporting prisoners
- Acts of Kindness: Cinderella's Closet
- Petersburg fire prompts replacing smoke alarms
- Lufthansa: Co-pilot disclosed earlier "severe depression"
- Downed power lines close Rt. 13 in Powhatan
- Dept. of Education investigating UR's sexual assault policies
- Amazon Dash Button brings one-click ordering home
- Brush fires burn in Montgomery County for 2 straight days
- Cross-dressers who rammed NSA gate came from motel 'party' that may have involved drugs
- Ex-FBI agent from D.C. field office pleads guilty in drug tampering case
The Fall of Kings
Sequel to "Kings Fall Apart"
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"