- Lumber Liquidators stands behind products as stock plunges
- Nasdaq closes above 5,000 for first time in 15 years
- Skydiver survives free fall during seizure
- Winter Weather Advisory for entire D.C. area on Tuesday
- Man knocked to ground during 'llama drama' isn't holding grudge
- Niswonger Hospital Radiothon kicking off
- New Store Brings New Chapter for Danville-Pittsylvania County Habitat for Humanity
- New Competition Calls For Those Interested In Walking Dogs
- Harrisonburg Nominated For Nationwide Social Media Awards
- Police hunt for JoeJoe the parrot after intruder threatened to kill it if owner went to police
The Fall of Kings
Sequel to "Kings Fall Apart"
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"