- VDOT to suspend highway work zones over Christmas
- A black eye and bloody hooter for Mr Burnham: Yesterday in Parliament with Quentin Letts
- Cameron faces 'serious questions' about whether he left Belfast talks early to host a rave at Chequers for his wife's birthday
- Trainee accountant sold fake Rolex for £20 on Facebook under the name 'Rodney Trotter'
- Pakistani jets and ground forces kill 67 Taliban militants in Afghan tribal region in response to schoolchildren massacre
- Unmasked: Widowed former teacher who is laying on £1,000 Christmas lunch for 50 strangers so they won't be alone over festive season
- Fears that Man Haron Monis's partner was acting as his accomplice sparked desperate police search during Sydney cafe siege
- Victory for thousands of Yazidis trapped on Iraqi mountains since August after Kurdish forces claim they have ended ISIS's siege of Mount Sinjar
- Instagram crackdown on fake accounts set up to make celebrities look more popular comes into effect
- 'France's Kim Kardashian' is released on bail from prison after five weeks as she awaits trial for allegedly trying to stab her boyfriend to death
Kings Fall Apart 2 - Part 2
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"