- Areas of snow late Sunday through Tuesday night across D.C. region
- Monday, Jan. 26, 2015
- Vigil Held for Freeman Family in Amherst Co.
- Clare's law reveals violent past of 1,300 partners
- Joe Biden says he was BORED in the State of the Union address as he's invited on Ellen DeGeneres show to plug Obamacare (and wish her a happy 57th birthday)
- Moment one of Assad's warplanes launched airstrike on Damascus suburb
- Australia's wet weather dampens celebrations on Australia Day
- From concealing her mobile phone to being late home work, here are the top ten novice mistakes made by rookie women cheaters
- WEATHER BLOG: Snow Day For Some, But Not All
- Can the world's first HAIR contouring service transform your face for the better?
Kings Fall Apart 2 - Part 2
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
Emile Hirsch allegedly involved in altercation with female studio executive at Sundance Film Festival but no arrests made
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.