- Julianne Moore FIRED from job promoting Turkish tourist board... weeks after winning her Oscar
- Angelina Jolie says 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'
- Hope for allergy sufferers: Blood test to detect life-threatening reactions to peanuts and shellfish is developed
- Mom horrified after Facebook photo emerges of her beaten 18-year-old son in prison cell with his eye swollen shut, on a lead and with two men standing over him
- This snow tastes good! Polar bear baby brother of Knut named 'Fiete' plays in the ice as he makes first public appearance at German zoo
- Mike Tyson's old Ohio mansion bought by church for $750,000
- Bucknell University expels three students for racist radio broadcast
- 'Stopped by the cops again... wish me luck': Chris Rock takes selfie of police pulling him over for the THIRD time in just seven weeks
- Texas clothing store calls mother 'abusive' for letting 5-year-old daughter shop for an Easter suit instead of a dress
- New father excitedly tweets photo after delivering his daughter on the backseat of an Uber car en route to hospital
Kings Fall Apart 2
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"