- Mayor Gray gives farewell address
- 'America has lost its first cyberwar': Newt Gingrich joins Hollywood stars in attacking Sony decision to not distribute The Interview over terrorist threats
- Leesburg boy aims to donate 1,000 toys to Toys for Tots
- UPDATE: Business Won't Say If They Do Background Checks on Local Mall Santas
- Is Cuba the next hot travel destination for Americans? Tour operators giddily hope so.
- Are apprenticeships best? Graduates faced with high student debt and poor earning prospects would be better off skipping university, report says
- Teen buys 5 dollar thrift shop teddy bear for his sister but is mortified to find inside an urn full of someones ashes
- Republican politician says abortions should only be allowed if women have written permission from the father... except in cases of 'legitimate rape'
- Plus-Size Woman ask 21 magazine editors from around the world to fix her using Photoshop
- Producer says Denzel Washington won't make money for Sony because he is black in leaked emails - then claims the rest of the world 'racist'
Kings Fall Apart 2
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"