- Celebrity Buzz: Miss World Pageant bans bikinis; Clooney rips Hollywood
- Woman Accused of DUI Waives Preliminary Hearing
- How JMU's System May Have Been Hacked
- Obama: Sony Decision to Cancel 'The Interview' a 'mistake'
- How ISIS is selling human organs to fund terror across Middle East
- Sony hackers demand they remove all trailers and traces of 'The Interview' from the web
- High-end fashion boutique donates £6k wedding dresses to charity shop
- Fury over plans for 4,000-seater stadium in Sandbanks resort
- Prince Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie among guests at society marriage
- Michael Phelps sentenced to year and a half of probation after pleading guilty to DUI
Kings Fall Apart
Features: Pete Edochie, Sam Dede,-Justice Asiri
Amankwo, under the leadership of King Akubuilo -Pete Edochie-, could be likened to paradise in miniature. Everyone was happy as the land flourished day after day. The white man arrived to introduce a new religion Christianity to its settlers. Although King Akubuilo embraced the idea his son and the only heir to the throne, Prince Ezechi -Sam Dede-, was an impediment to the development of the religion. Ezechi became King after killing his father and his reign was chaotic. He was feared by all as he killed, tortured and took over his people’s belongings by coercion.. He killed Uchegbu and his son Obika whose head he dumped in the Iyi river over a piece of land. This angered the Iyi goddess as she sent six men headed by Ikeagwu -Justice Asiri- on a mission to bring vengeance to its deity and the land of Amankwo. Will Ikeagwu and his able-bodied men be successful? The answer lies at the end of this intriguing story. "Press Play"