Seems like everybody's got a price I wonder how they sleep at night When the sale comes first and the truth comes second Just stop for a minute
- Cissy Houston Speaks Out About Granddaughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Miliband 'hasn't got it': Cameron launches searing personal attack on Labour rival's plans to 'crawl up Downing Street on SNP's coat-tails'
- Don't forget, the clocks go forward one hour tonight as British Summer Time begins... with rain showers and snow forecast
- Dinner time! Stunning photographs show sharks, dolphins, birds and a whale feasting on around NINE MILLION sardines
- Four-year-old puts on her purple raincoat, sneaks out of the house and hops on the bus alone to get a slushie ... at 3AM!
- Terrifying moment a pedestrian is nearly killed by massive blocks of ice falling from apartment building in northern Russia - but amazingly he walks away unhurt
- Raccoon shows super strength to steal a bag cat food by pulling it with its mouth
- Authors' backlash forces Christian couple to remove all ebooks from app that bleeps out all the naughty words
- Tourists to be charged more for parking on sunny days (but the cost won't go down if the forecast's wrong)
- Alleged kidnappers of 'Gone Girl' physio 'sent email to her boyfriend detailing their motives to her boyfriend's attorney' - but police still say it was all a hoax
Lyrics - Page 1
Yellow model chick, yellow bottle sipping Yellow Lamborghini, yellow top missing Yeah, yeah, that shit look like a toupee I get what you get in ten years, in
Click here to watch 'Gangnam Style' music video. English Translation: Wuppa Gangnam style Gangnam style I love a lady who is warm and compassionate by day, A classy girl who
Robert's got a quick hand. He'll look around the room, he wont tell you his plan. He's got a rolled cigarette hanging out his mouth. He's a cowboy kid. Yeah! He
Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya Come on and let me sneak you out And have a celebration, a celebration The music up, the
This one is for the boys with the boomin' system Top down, AC with the coolin' system When he come up in the club, he be blazin'
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I can take you places you ain't never been before Baby take a chance or you'll never
I’m at a pay phone tryin’ to call home, all of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it’s all wrong,
As long as you love me As long as you love me As long as you love me [Verse 1] I'm under pressure, seven billion people in the world trying
You've got the words to change a nation but you're biting your tongue You've spent a life time stuck in silence afraid you'll say something wrong If no one
We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world? I don't