- Morgan Harrington's mother wants DNA database to include misdemeanor convictions
- On Your Side: Job scam targets college students
- Focus on Faith: Feed the children
- Makers of the drone that crashed at White House to enforce D.C. no-fly zone
- Obama offers farewell praise to Hagel as 'true American patriot'
- Concern Over Offshore Drilling Proposal South Of Md.
- Study Could Determine Link Between Pro Football & Brain Injuries
- Amazon Brings 1,000 New Jobs To Baltimore
- Md. Episcopal Diocese Asking For Bishop To Resign After Fatal Hit-And-Run
- Former corrections officer charged with assault of inmate
Here's the Naked 'Project Runway' Billboard That Was Banned in LA
More from Latest News
- Greece's Alexis Tsipras vows to end the 'humanitarian disaster' caused by cuts
- Shutdown for blizzard cost New York $200 million, analyst claims
- Plymouth student finds a FINGERNAIL inside Domino's pepperoni pizza
- Fort Worth, Texas woman and daughter battle diabetes that could kill the teen in minutes
- Vodafone shop assistant manager who stole mobiles donated to charity walks free
Heidi Klum may be Queen in the land of Lifetime's "Project Runway," but the city of Los Angeles has ruled that the supermodel's billboard promos for the show's upcoming 12th season be banned.
"The photo was set to run on billboards, posters, websites, bus shelters and in magazines, but the nude bodies were just a little too risque for the public in L.A.," reports TooFab. "So a version with underwear will run in its place. "
New York, however, is more open to the ads. The racy promo will appear on billboards and in print magazines throughout the city.
Check out the ad below and judge for yourselves:
Go ahead, live a little! Hilary Duff indulges her sweet tooth by stocking up on cupcakes from Sprinkles in Beverly Hills.
Detox paid off! Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, continues to show her flawless bikini body in Mexico ...following strict January diet.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.