- UVA finalizes new zero-tolerance policy regarding sexual assaults
- Rotary Club of West Springfield ensures needy military families enjoy a Thanksgiving meal
- Woman Injured In Crash Has Died
- Local Shooting Leaves Two People Injured
- Black Friday More Calm in Lynchburg Than Years Past
- Police on Scene of Accident on Route 29 in Campbell Co.
- No One Hurt in Bedford House Fire on Thanksgiving
- WorldViews: Spain’s Real Madrid drops cross from logo to appease Gulf sponsors
- Dove lands on tree unaware it has landed next to a python
- Chinese clothing store in Beijing bans Chinese shoppers because they are 'too annoying'
Picture of Lauren Block,stripper who fell head first off 15-foot balcony at gentlemen's club after attempting tricky move during lap dance
More from Latest News
- Over half way there: Workers appear dwarfed by the giant tunnels built for the £14.8billion Crossrail scheme as project is now 60% complete
- 'Hugs should NOT cost money!': Girl, 6, launches campaign to clear Times Square of aggressive characters that charge for cuddles
- EXCLUSIVE 'I'm emotionally scarred by that man Cosby': Janice Dickinson says she's devastated at being called a liar by comic's lawyer over rape claims
- Financial adviser masterminded £2.6million fraud where he scammed 37 investors out of thousands each claiming he was investing cash in properties in India
- Green is the new black: Colorado shoppers head to marijuana retailers for deals on 'Green Friday'
A 22-year-old stripper is fighting for her life after she fell head first off a 15-foot balcony while performing a lap dance.
The stripper was identified as Lauren Block and she remains in critical condition from the incident which occurred at around 12.40am on Wednesday.
The woman suffered major head trauma after plunging from the balcony of Christie's Cabaret in Cleveland, Ohio.
The police report states that Pasquale Storino was the man that she was giving a lap dance to at the time of the accident.
Storino told Cleveland police the employee attempted a tricky dance move before she tumbled over the railing on the second floor of the strip club.
'He stated that she grabbed the rail, as he was facing away from the balcony, and she tried to complete some sort of dance jump/dance move, and accidentally went head first over the rail,' the reporting officer said, according to Fox 8 News.
The young woman fell 15 feet and suffered 'major head trauma.'
She was rushed to MetroHealth Medical Center, where she is in critical condition.
Police said two men who witnessed the incident fled the bar as soon as the woman fell off the balcony.
When she fell, Block apparently was lying motionless on the ground for several minutes and her face was covered with blood.
Another man who was in the club at the time told NewsChannel5 that he didn't see it happen, but saw the victim motionless on the pavement afterwards.
He added that he saw two men flee the scene, though the identities of those men remain a mystery.
Scene: The woman fell off the balcony at Christie's Cabaret, pictured, in The Flats in Cleveland
Christie's: The stripper was working at Christie's Cabaret in Cleveland, Ohio, at around 1am on Wednesday when she fell off the balcony (company flyer)
Grim: The 22-year-old is listed as being in critical condition following 'major head trauma' at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, pictured
Despite the suspicious behavior, police said they were not treating this as a criminal case.
They said they have viewed video surveillance inside the club but it was inconclusive.
Little is known about Block, and her only clear Facebook profile picture shows her dressed up as a Hooters waitress at Halloween this year.