- Henrico pharmacy robbed; police seek suspect
- Teacher?s aide, special needs student allegedly found naked together in car
- LeBron, Cavs wallop Wizards 113-87
- Annual Safeway Feast of Sharing feeds needy families in D.C.
- WEATHER BLOG: Hello, Snow
- Mack Crowder questionable for Vandy game
- Saving Your Money When the Snow Comes
- 1on1: Do You Know About Prediabetes & Diabetes?
- Dominion Expresses Concern Over Proposed EPA Rules
- Elvis and Priscilla' desert hideaway 'House of Tomorrow' marked down $1m
Aspiring model and married mother of three, 31, 'solicited sex from three underage teenage boys'
More from Latest News
- NHS to carry on selling patients' medical data to insurance firms despite history of blunders over illegal use of the information
- How Australian woman are paying up to five times less for their cosmetics by shopping at the SUPERMARKET and you won't believe our most popular brand
- Former Australian cricket captain Allan Border says next week's first Test against India should not be called off after Phil Hughes' critical injury
- Deadbeat dad worked his $160,000-a-year job while his children lived in disgusting squalor escapes jail ... despite his five-year-old son DYING when he cut his foot on a cat food tin
- £5bn unpaid council tax is enough to build 300 schools
- Anna R. Welsh is accused of having sex with at least one of the boys
- She is also charged with sending and requesting pornographic images of her victims over the Internet
Her victims are believed to be 15 to 16 years old
PUBLISHED: 08:55 EST, 7 December 2012 | UPDATED: 16:03 EST, 7 December 2012
A wannabe model and married mother of three allegedly engaged in explicit sexual acts with at least three underage teenage boys.
Anna R. Welsh, 31, of Nehalem, Oregon, was arrested on Wednesday and charged with two counts of using a child in display of sexually explicit conduct, one count of third-degree sodomy and three counts of third-degree sex abuse.
Her victims are believed to be 15 to 16 years old.
Busted: Local detectives arrested Anna R. Welsh, 31, of Nehalem, Oregon,
for several sex crimes involving at least three teenage boys
Welsh is accused of having sex with at least one of the teenage boys, and also sending and requesting pornographic images of the three via electronic means, police say.
She is married to military veteran Jon Welsh with three children of their own, according to a news report from last year.
A person who knows Welsh told MailOnline that she and her husband were having marital problems before her scandal was reported.
The accused 31-year-old is on the board of directors of New Discoveries Preschool in Nehalem and is listed as the 'president' of New Discoveries on the Bizapedia website online, the Tillamook Headlight-Herald reports.
She has an MBA from Washington State University, her LinkedIn profile says.
Welsh last appeared in the news in 2011 after placing second in the Nike Women’s Marathon in San Francisco, California.
'It has opened up a lot of doors for me,' said was quoted as saying at the time.
Welsh keeps a personal profile on the modelling and photography website Model Mayhem, which contains seductive photos of her wearing lingerie.
A working photographer, who asked to remain anonymous, told MailOnline that Welsh had hired him on three separate occasions to take photos of her and paid him several hundred dollars for the shots that were never published until now.
Marriage on the rocks: Welsh, who is married with three children of her own, is accused of having sex with at least one of the teenage boys
Not a dummy: Welsh has an MBA from Washington State University, according to her LinkedIn profile
Her bio on Model Mayhem reads:
‘My name is Anna I am an athlete and beginning fitness model. I am a promo model with AC Model and Talent. I have also done, boudoir, bikini and other types modeling and would like to expand my portfolio into more fitness based modeling, artistic and print work.
‘I love to be fit, active, smile and laugh. I LOVE the sunshine, my family, dancing and sports of all kids.
Welsh is being held in Tillamook County Jail in Oregon on $119,000 bail, according to prison officials.