- Morrissey to address calls for resignation Thursday
- Black teen executed in killings of 2 white girls was 'great injustice'
- Federal Court Throws Out Pittsylvania County Appeal to Start Meetings with Prayer
- Cubans React to President Obama's New Stance on US-Cuba Relations
- Professor Reacts to Pakistani Violence Abroad
- Eau de Britney and Beyonce outsells the big perfume brands
- Teen girl flying to join ISIS fighters in Syria stopped by police on Heathrow runway
- BlackBerrys last gasp? Firm launches $450 classic handset with keyboard in bid to keep customers from defecting to iPhone
- Inside the secretive world of Bureau 121: Is North Korea's state-sponsored cell of cyber warriors behind the Sony hack?
- The 'drunk tank' helping boozy Britons recover this Christmas: First of ten mobile 'alcohol recovery centres' designed to ease strain on NHS is launched
Hospital Visitor Handed Plastic Bag Containing Bloody Newborn by Mystery Woman
- Florida Man Who Wins Live Roach-Eating Contest Dies Mysteriously
- Ohio Woman Discovers That Her Late Husband Was Her Dad
- 'Missing' Tulsa Woman Crawled Into Freezer, Locked In For Days
- Parents of Boy Who Died of Septic Shock Say Hospital Sent Him Home "Desperately Ill"
- Ancient Synagogue Depicting Fiery Bible Story Discovered
More from Latest News
- Maryland Maria draws YouTube audience of millions as her whispered voice induces mysterious physical sensation
- That's a different kind of water-skiing! Incredible pictures show pair of adventurers body board their way down Europe's largest glacier
- Maribel vs McDonald's: Single mother of two goes on strike against fast-food giant demanding $15 minimum wage and a union for employees
- 'I love you mum': Devastating note by Sydney siege victim Katrina's three-year-old daughter as her grief-stricken family visit Martin Place shrine
- Bizarre footage emerges of man faking heart attack so his friend can steal a motorized power wheel Barbie car
A man visiting hospital was left stunned when a woman pulled up at the entrance in her car, called him over and handed him a bin bag with a blood-soaked newborn baby before speeding off.
It happened at Maryview Hospital, Portsmouth, Virginia, U.S. and Justin Goldfarb says he's had nightmares ever since.
He said: 'I dreamed about it a couple nights in a row and I hope I don't dream about it tonight. I'm going to remember that when I'm old and in a wheelchair.'
Goldfarb alerted a nurse about the bag, not knowing what was inside.
'And when she picked up the bag, you could see the baby's face in the bottom of the bag bleeding,' Goldfarb said.
Mr Goldfarb said he was outside, walking in to visit his girlfriend when he saw a woman get out of her car, and place a bag near the hospital's entrance and shouted at Goldfarb 'Hey you, can you come here'.
He said: 'I didn't think she was talking to me, so I walked over there and she was like, "You need to take that bag inside".'
'She was nervous, she was scratching her arms and forearms, I guess she was kind of nervous.'
The woman then drove off, but when hospital staff picked up the bag, they found to their horror a blood-covered newborn baby inside.
'It was dripping out the bottom of the bag, I don't think it was gushing,' Goldfarb told his local TV station.
The newborn was found cold to the touch, but is now healthy and is being taken care of by the Maryview staff.
'I'm not sure why people would do that when she could just take it in to the hospital instead of just dropping it off at the front door and expecting somebody else to take it in,' Goldfarb said.