- Former UVA official 1 of 2 charged with solicitation of minor
- Man in custody after leading Carroll County deputies on chase
- Romney Will Not Run for President in '16
- Police hunt thug who stabbed a woman with a NEEDLE at Birmingham New Street Station
- Moment car transporter carrying ten top-of-the-range Mercedes crashes into a ditch after skidding on ice
- Internationally renowned conductor Israel Yinon drops dead during a symphony in Switzerland
- Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell loses legal bid to cut his £3million bill for failed libel action - adding an extra £100,000 to his tab
- The science of SUPERSTORMS: Diagrams reveal the perilous processes taking place in tornadoes, thunderstorms and more
- Judy Metliss sends letter of complaint about Midsummer House in Cambridge
- Pensioner Alan Barnes targeted by mugger given £20,000 by well-wishers
Hospital Visitor Handed Plastic Bag Containing Bloody Newborn by Mystery Woman
- Florida Man Who Wins Live Roach-Eating Contest Dies Mysteriously
- Ohio Woman Discovers That Her Late Husband Was Her Dad
- 'Missing' Tulsa Woman Crawled Into Freezer, Locked In For Days
- Parents of Boy Who Died of Septic Shock Say Hospital Sent Him Home "Desperately Ill"
- Ancient Synagogue Depicting Fiery Bible Story Discovered
More from Latest News
- The 'luckiest girl in India': Meet the children's rights activist, 14, who hugged Michelle Obama and was praised for her work - but still refused her gift
- EXCLUSIVE: 'When I first laid eyes on Tom Brady he was slow as molasses and had baby fat.' High school coach tells how the Super Bowl champion shunned cheerleaders, got stuffed in a locker and would NEVER cheat
- Mom calls her boyfriend to shoot one-year-old daughter's father at Chuck E. Cheese birthday party and tells her 'daddy is going to die today'
- Conservative radio show producer, 25, arrested at the studio 'for possessing hundreds of disturbing child porn images'
- City trader dubbed King Popper jailed for £5.5million Ponzi scam
A man visiting hospital was left stunned when a woman pulled up at the entrance in her car, called him over and handed him a bin bag with a blood-soaked newborn baby before speeding off.
It happened at Maryview Hospital, Portsmouth, Virginia, U.S. and Justin Goldfarb says he's had nightmares ever since.
He said: 'I dreamed about it a couple nights in a row and I hope I don't dream about it tonight. I'm going to remember that when I'm old and in a wheelchair.'
Goldfarb alerted a nurse about the bag, not knowing what was inside.
'And when she picked up the bag, you could see the baby's face in the bottom of the bag bleeding,' Goldfarb said.
Mr Goldfarb said he was outside, walking in to visit his girlfriend when he saw a woman get out of her car, and place a bag near the hospital's entrance and shouted at Goldfarb 'Hey you, can you come here'.
He said: 'I didn't think she was talking to me, so I walked over there and she was like, "You need to take that bag inside".'
'She was nervous, she was scratching her arms and forearms, I guess she was kind of nervous.'
The woman then drove off, but when hospital staff picked up the bag, they found to their horror a blood-covered newborn baby inside.
'It was dripping out the bottom of the bag, I don't think it was gushing,' Goldfarb told his local TV station.
The newborn was found cold to the touch, but is now healthy and is being taken care of by the Maryview staff.
'I'm not sure why people would do that when she could just take it in to the hospital instead of just dropping it off at the front door and expecting somebody else to take it in,' Goldfarb said.