- Affidavit reveals alleged communication between State Dept. counterterrorism director and Va. cop posing as 14-year-old girl
- D.C. councilman pushes for breweries, distilleries to have outdoor seating
- Fairfax family without heat, hot water turns to 7 On Your Side
- ETSU students showcase work on the big screen
- The salesmen were smooth talking - and promised juicy profits. But now savers are asking: Where are our missing pension millions?
- SARAH VINE: Mum WAS right. I wish I'd stayed at home with my children
- Six years of flat interest rates has cost savers £130BILLION: Figure equates to £5,000 for every home in the UK
- Stephen Graves sentenced in, Denver, Colorado court for living in Yard House ceiling
- 'No one should have to grow up without their parents': More than $72,000 raised in 48 hours for three children - including a one week old girl - who were orphaned after their mother was murdered with an axe
- From Cradle Mountain to Brighton's iconic bathing boxes: The stunning panoramic pictures taken by an Australian company for Google street view...and they've been seen by more than 12 MILLION people
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly 'scared' on air by animated breaking news alert - Video
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?