- Celebrity Buzz: Taylor Swift's belly button displayed for first time
- Dozens Of Flights Canceled In Baltimore-Washington Region
- 4 Fatal Shootings In Less Than 24 Hours In Baltimore Area
- Poplar Forest to Hold Open House for Prospective Volunteers
- Scientists manage to UNBOIL an egg: Chemical process to untangle proteins could lead to cheaper cancer treatments
- Michael Moore goes on ANOTHER rant about American Sniper Chris Kyle
- Petersburg fire marshal found guilty of DWI
- Radio.com Minimation: Florida Georgia Line Teach Luke Bryan How To Fall Down
- Buck Showalter Says The Orioles Are Right Where They Need To Be
- Nor'easter Moves into Mid-Atlantic Region; Worst Yet to Come
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly 'scared' on air by animated breaking news alert - Video
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
Emile Hirsch allegedly involved in altercation with female studio executive at Sundance Film Festival but no arrests made
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.