- Celebrity Buzz: Miss World Pageant bans bikinis; Clooney rips Hollywood
- Woman Accused of DUI Waives Preliminary Hearing
- How JMU's System May Have Been Hacked
- Obama: Sony Decision to Cancel 'The Interview' a 'mistake'
- How ISIS is selling human organs to fund terror across Middle East
- Sony hackers demand they remove all trailers and traces of 'The Interview' from the web
- High-end fashion boutique donates £6k wedding dresses to charity shop
- Fury over plans for 4,000-seater stadium in Sandbanks resort
- Prince Harry, Beatrice and Eugenie among guests at society marriage
- Michael Phelps sentenced to year and a half of probation after pleading guilty to DUI
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly 'scared' on air by animated breaking news alert - Video
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?
'Life is a journey!' Kate Hudson refers to 'ups and downs' after Matt Bellamy split as BFF Nicole Richie keeps her company at People Awards
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.