One Alabama woman was sure that removing her ovaries would mean the end of her problems with ovarian cysts - that is, until one of
- Japan fires world's most powerful laser and is compared to Death Star weapon
- Jeffery Leach confronts photographer Terry Richardson for being a 'creep'
- Instagram account documents the worst messages that women get on Tinder
- Chris Gillette and his girlfriend spend their lives swimming with wild crocodiles
- Extra riot police drafted in to protect Eurotunnel from 1000s of migrants
- Ryanair passenger shocked when window frame of the plane falls into his lap
- It really WASN'T an April Fool! Amazon starts selling smart ordering buttons you can stick around your home
- Debris found floating in Indian Ocean may be from missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Cecil the lion killer Walter Palmer accused of sexual harassment by former employee
- Mia Farrow posts address of man who killed Cecil the lion to Twitter
Odd - Page 1
A teenager is taking part in a body-building competitions - after shedding an incredible four stone in just over four months. Liam Finney, from Leyland, Lancashire,
A thorny and palm-like plant in West Africa could soon become a diamond hunter’s best friend. That’s because the plant seems to grow only over rock
The incoming head of Esa has said that he wants international partners to build a base on the moon’s far side. Johann-Dietrich Wörner wants agencies to
An anorexic whose weight plummeted to just four stone when she became addicted to diet pills has warned how the tablets nearly killed her. Amber Girling,
With most newborns, parents are lucky to get a photo with their eyes open. However, this inventive couple made sure their snaps of their baby were
It was the night Johno Holten has lived to regret, through many hours of agonising skin grafts. On an alcohol-fuelled night almost two months ago, he
With winter approaching, cold and flus are inevitable...or are they?USANA Health Scientist reveal five flavoursome foods that will fight the fluCurrently there are 200 viruses responsible
Tanzanians with albinism are being attacked for their body parts to be used in witchcraft.
Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the aid of a young Japanese interviewer after being mocked for attempting to speak Portuguese to the Real Madrid icon.