Parents often ask me whether spanking is really so bad. After all, they were spanked as kids and they turned out fine. Plus, it's the
- Angelina Jolie 'spotted house hunting in London area of Marylebone after new development means number of lavish properties in are put up for sale'
- Portsmouth's Oct. Foreclosure Rate Highest in Va.
- Evacuation Plans Readied as Buffalo Flooding Looms
- Police officers park on double-yellow lines while they go shopping for burgers in Tesco
- Bullying husbands who shout at wives could be found guilty of emotional abuse under new crackdown
- Now Labour wants to stop drinkers having any more than ONE PINT of beer or a glass of wine a day
- Female staffers from Late Show with David Letterman reveal Bill Cosby's bizarre requests before appearances, including 'asking young girls to sit backstage and watch him eat curry'
- Boy, 3, critically wounded after being shot in his mouth while playing with his four -year-old neighbor
- Christmas lunch danger to dogs: Half a million owners put pets at risk of vomiting and kidney failure by feeding them treats including stuffing, raisins and chocolate
- Watch three tradies rolling around in pain after taking the drug 'liquid fantasy' with a few beers after work
Health - Page 4
Confession: I've fallen asleep while operating on patients. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.No, I've never passed out and face-planted into a patient's
Q: Is it true that coffee doesn't mix well with some medications?A: That's true, unless you're drinking decaf. It's best not to combine large amounts
Carmichael Griffin didn't think anything of it when his face began to swell. He assumed he had just gained a couple of pounds.But when the
By now you've probably heard the bad news: We're in for a buggier summer than usual. Pests that usually would have died in the cold
Want to quit smoking, and stay smoke-free? Eat your fruits and veggies.Researchers from the University at Buffalo found a link between eating lots of fruit