- WhatsApp releases update that stops blue ticks
- Japan vows to resume Antarctic whale hunt for ‘science’ next year
- Hong Kong police clear pro-democracy demonstrators’ protest site
- Were you mis-sold a rotten pension? Aviva admits selling sick pensioners wrong annuities
- Work for six months before claiming dole and tax credits only for full-time jobs: Clegg sets out EU benefit curbs but opposes Tory cap on migrant numbers
- 'It was such a huge rise that I cancelled policy immediately': The sneaky car cover hikes that cost us £2bn
- Miliband's plans for mansion tax on houses worth over £2million could stop me moving to Britain if Labour win, says Angelina Jolie
- Lake Michigan lighthouse turned into ice-sculpture by freezing waters
- Munchkin the Shih Tzu hits the treadmill in her fuzzy bear outfit
- How the language you speak affects what you SEE: Infographic reveals striking lack of colours in China compared to the West
McDonald's Chef Shares Secret Mac Sauce Recipe
More from Health
- Kate's sadness over death of 12-year-old cancer boy she met as his mother reveals how her son was inspired by personal letters from princess
- Vitamin B Supplements May Reduce Stroke Risk
- Sensor-Augmented Insulin Pump Therapy Reduces Rate of Severe Hypoglycemic Events
- Alcohol Doesn't Cause Depression
- New Scan May Diagnose Alzheimer's as Brain Changes Occur
We have known many of the ingredients in McDonald’s famed Big Mac burger for quite some time. Who can forget the famous jingle … Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – all on a sesame seed bun.
But it turns out that the special sauce and the secret recipe of the Big Mac isn’t a secret any longer.
A YouTube video posted on McDonald’s Canadian YouTube channel shows exactly how the burger is made.
McDonald’s Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut makes the burger in the comfort of his own kitchen in the video.
While no one truly knows the number, it is estimated on several websites that over 47 billion Big Macs have been sold worldwide since their creation.