- Local firefighter remembered for dedication
- Charity Bowling Tournament Raises Thousands for Local Woman with Cancer
- Psychologist Explains Cases of Elderly Murder-Suicide
- Seeing your friends and family often might make you happier but it WON'T make you live longer, researchers find in new study
- Police chief describes unseen video of Forrest Hayes' death
- Job-seekers create crazy CVs to help their applications stand out from the crowd
- Storms packing a one-two punch are bringing snow, cold to start the week
- 3 wounded, 1 critical in shooting at house in Clinton, Md.
- Obama, Modi declare era of 'new trust' in US-India relations
- Final Victim Hasn’t Been Found In Annapolis Mansion Fire
McDonald's Chef Shares Secret Mac Sauce Recipe
More from Health
We have known many of the ingredients in McDonald’s famed Big Mac burger for quite some time. Who can forget the famous jingle … Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – all on a sesame seed bun.
But it turns out that the special sauce and the secret recipe of the Big Mac isn’t a secret any longer.
A YouTube video posted on McDonald’s Canadian YouTube channel shows exactly how the burger is made.
McDonald’s Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut makes the burger in the comfort of his own kitchen in the video.
While no one truly knows the number, it is estimated on several websites that over 47 billion Big Macs have been sold worldwide since their creation.