- Red, yellow and green metro lines to have longer train wait times this weekend
- In India, CCTV cameras touted as quick fix for women’s safety
- Coal mine blast kills dozens in eastern Ukraine
- U.S. and Iran continue with Iran nuclear talks despite Israeli objections
- World's most complete Stegosaurus weighed the same as a RHINO
- Hospital patient's anger after being given a bed in the TOILET while waiting for an operation because there was no room on the ward
- Keurig coffee pods creator John Sylvan regrets ever creating them
- The world's best hotels for celebrity spotting
- Inside Bruce Jenner's secluded $3.5m Malibu home
- India bans broadcast of BBC film showing gang-rapist
McDonald's Chef Shares Secret Mac Sauce Recipe
More from Health
We have known many of the ingredients in McDonald’s famed Big Mac burger for quite some time. Who can forget the famous jingle … Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – all on a sesame seed bun.
But it turns out that the special sauce and the secret recipe of the Big Mac isn’t a secret any longer.
A YouTube video posted on McDonald’s Canadian YouTube channel shows exactly how the burger is made.
McDonald’s Executive Chef Dan Coudreaut makes the burger in the comfort of his own kitchen in the video.
While no one truly knows the number, it is estimated on several websites that over 47 billion Big Macs have been sold worldwide since their creation.