- Asian father-of-four raped pub worker for three hours after dragging her off the street saying 'you white women are good at it'
- Woman drives off with wheel clamp still attached to tire on Bad Girls Club
- Earl of Cardigan's estate sold for £12million despite long battle to preserve the property given to his family by William the Conqueror 900 years ago
- Christmas angels! Babies in festive photo shoot wearing Santa and Rudolph hats
- The name's Elba. Idris Elba: Leaked Sony emails reveal boss Amy Pascal wants British actor to be James Bond
- Inside the fairytale castles you could own in Italy
- 'Next generation, God willing': ISIS jihadist's widow from London posts picture of four-year-old boy posing with toy gun by Islamic flag
- Incredible photos reveal makeup artist's dark fantasy makeovers
- Is this the world's most dangerous job? Fearless zoo workers put their heads inside crocodiles' mouths to impress tourists
- Saluting the fallen: NYPD staff pay their respects as bodies of 'executed' police officers are driven past in ambulances after gunman shoots dead two cops in their patrol car 'to get revenge for deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown'
Zac Efron Falls At Home And Breaks His Jaw
More from Headline
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston
- Fit for a queen! Nicole Richie looks regal in embroidered blue velvet jacket as she stops by Malibu boutique
- He's becoming a Kardashian! David Schwimmer set to play late OJ Simpson lawyer Robert in American Crime drama
- 'We’re gonna keep her!' Kristen Bell gives birth to a second daughter... and Dax Shepard reveals the unusual name
- Jessica Alba bundles up in head-to-toe black for business meeting at The Honest Company
Zac Efron has had a tough few months with completing rehab for alcohol and cocaine problems, and now the former teen heartthrob has broken his jaw. Not only did Efron need to have his jaw wired shut, he also needed stitches because of a cut he suffered when falling.
Yes, that face with a jaw wired shut and stitches. The women of America weep.
The incident reportedly happened over the weekend, when Efron slipped in a puddle of water in front of his home in Los Angeles. Apparently Efron didn’t notice the water and took a spill. As bad as breaking your jaw, having it wired shut and needing stitches sounds, Efron is expected to recover just fine.
Efron’s friend and costar Michael B. Jordan (note the middle initial) told E! Online that Efron is doing fine. “He’s good,” Jordan said. “He’s going to be OK.” Jordan is starring with Efron in the upcoming That Awkward Moment film, which is set to release in theaters on January 31, 2014. Efron also had a movie release back in October called Parkland, which chronicles the events at Parkland Hospital in Texas after JFK was assassinated.
The Lucky One star was supposed to be doing some promotions for That Awkward Moment, but it looks like he will have to put that on hold while he gives his jaw time to heal. It can take around two months for a broken jaw to heal up, so Efron’s activities will be limited for a while.
Despite this setback, judging from Efron’s Twitter account, it seems like the 26-year-old actor has been doing pretty well lately. The news of his alcohol and drug abuse problem came as quite a shock to many of his fans, but it looks like he has been busy traveling and promoting his films.
Efron posted a note to his fans a few weeks ago on Who Say thanking his fans for their support: “Hey guys! Just returned from an incredible trip to Peru with my dad and wanted to thank you all for your support these past few weeks…means the world to me. Love you guys!”