- 5-year-old Ohio boy sends allowance to save UAB football program
- Manny And Mayweather In May?
- WWE Diva Naomi Talks Wrestling Being Fake
- Invasive mussel species found in Cherokee Lake
- Man faces charges for assaulting deputy
- Bradford boy, 4, gets a battery stuck up his nose for four weeks
- New Instagram account publicly shames celebrities and fashion bloggers who edit their images
- Retiree, 63, is charged with 1989 murder of transgender woman decades after he first gave police information on her stabbing but was not arrested because there wasn't enough evidence
- Congress barely avoids breaking record for fewest laws passed
- Weekend Planner: Parisian holidays, a subversive comic, kiddie fare, punk rock, much more
Cynthia Bailey wants Kandi Burruss to confront Todd Tucker about cheating rumors
Cynthia Bailey opened up about a preview for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Atlanta that showed Kandy Burruss dealing with rumors that her fiancé Todd Tucker was cheating on her.
In an interview with Radar Online, Bailey explained other women are attracted to Tucker because they want to be like Burruss.
I think that when you are a successful woman and you have a lot going on, other women are attracted to your man,” she said, adding, "They’re like, 'If you want him, maybe I should want him.' It’s just the way it is."
According to the Housewives star "its only a matter of time before there are rumors" that claim other women have been with Tucker.
“The best advice I can give to Kandi and to anyone who has been phazed with cheating rumors -- because I’ve certainly been the victim of it as well -- is to just ask the questions,” she said. “Ask your man what’s going on and just kind of move on.”
Bailey went on to say that unless you have reason to believe the gossip is true, it tends to be "just rumors."
"Our guys know that if they cheat, who are they going to cheat with and us not find out? Everyone knows who they are,” she explained.
Bailey credited social media for this wonderful new way to keep men from cheating.
"That’s the beauty of social media: I would get that tweet in two seconds, so it’s kind of hard for these guys to really stray,” Cynthia adds. “Because usually the girls that would stray with a married man, or a committed man, they’re going to tell somebody.”
“They can’t even go to Spain and cheat,” she added. “Some hooker in Spain will be like, ‘I’m with Peter [Cynthia’s husbad] in Spain.’”
Season 6 of Real Housewives of Atlanta premieres Sunday on Bravo.