- Woman gives birth with help of a backup generator in snowstorm Juno
- GoDaddy's Super Bowl advert starring Buddy the golden retriever causes uproar as critics slam company for making light of puppy mills
- Road crews target streets for black ice
- Parents unhappy with Sullivan County Schools' long-term facilities plans
- French mayor removes black Marianne statue
- iPads and caffeinated drinks are blamed for 90% of schoolchildren not getting enough sleep
- Nick Kyrgios snubs Niall Horan after Australian Open loss
- Vanderbilt student 'was thrown out like a piece of trash' after football players raped her
- Collegiate teacher, family friend recalls Wilson's journey
- 12 ON YOUR SIDE: Petersburg 'apologetic' over unusually high water bills
Cynthia Bailey wants Kandi Burruss to confront Todd Tucker about cheating rumors
Cynthia Bailey opened up about a preview for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Atlanta that showed Kandy Burruss dealing with rumors that her fiancé Todd Tucker was cheating on her.
In an interview with Radar Online, Bailey explained other women are attracted to Tucker because they want to be like Burruss.
I think that when you are a successful woman and you have a lot going on, other women are attracted to your man,” she said, adding, "They’re like, 'If you want him, maybe I should want him.' It’s just the way it is."
According to the Housewives star "its only a matter of time before there are rumors" that claim other women have been with Tucker.
“The best advice I can give to Kandi and to anyone who has been phazed with cheating rumors -- because I’ve certainly been the victim of it as well -- is to just ask the questions,” she said. “Ask your man what’s going on and just kind of move on.”
Bailey went on to say that unless you have reason to believe the gossip is true, it tends to be "just rumors."
"Our guys know that if they cheat, who are they going to cheat with and us not find out? Everyone knows who they are,” she explained.
Bailey credited social media for this wonderful new way to keep men from cheating.
"That’s the beauty of social media: I would get that tweet in two seconds, so it’s kind of hard for these guys to really stray,” Cynthia adds. “Because usually the girls that would stray with a married man, or a committed man, they’re going to tell somebody.”
“They can’t even go to Spain and cheat,” she added. “Some hooker in Spain will be like, ‘I’m with Peter [Cynthia’s husbad] in Spain.’”
Season 6 of Real Housewives of Atlanta premieres Sunday on Bravo.
Go ahead, live a little! Hilary Duff indulges her sweet tooth by stocking up on cupcakes from Sprinkles in Beverly Hills.
Detox paid off! Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, continues to show her flawless bikini body in Mexico ...following strict January diet.
'I'm an idiot and I'm devastated to have caused offense': British actor Benedict Cumberbatch issues apology after calling black people 'colored' on Tavis Smiley.
Embarrassing moment Miss California contestant suffered a bikini malfunction in the swimsuit round... but somehow still managed to impress the judges.
Chelsea Clinton shows off slimmed post-baby body and a love of COWBOY BOOTS while hosting volunteer event
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.