- Jose Pineda, Montgomery County substitute teacher accused of sexual assault, will face trial
- President Obama Accidentally Calls James Franco ‘James Flacco’
- 2014 In Review: Weddings, Deaths & Final Acts
- South Boston Police Look For Missing Halifax County High School Student
- State Police Investigating Fatal Hit-and-Run of 15-year-old
- WorldViews: Vladimir Putin just invited Kim Jong Un to visit Russia. Really.
- Hillsborough inquest barrister asks Kenny Dalglish about drunk, violent fans
- Christmas card from Brindley Motors leaves Burntwood widow angry
- Drug dealer caught with £6.5m heroin in the back of a taxi
- Kepler finds a new 'Super-Earth' despite being crippled in space
Who fathered Michael Jackson's children? Lawsuit may end years of guessing biological origins of King of Pop's kids
More from Headline
- Mother found dead in gorge alongside her newborn baby after going missing from hospital
- Virna Lisi, Italian Actress Who Rose in '60s, Dies at Age 78
- 8 children killed, mother stabbed, in Sydney
- Cameron Diaz is Engaged to Benji Madden!
- Miss World pageant reveals famous swimsuit round will be removed from competition as of 2015
- Only one of the three Jackson children can claim Michael's DNA, say sources in a new report
- The King of Pop maintained he was the father of Prince, Paris, and Blanket but a company the Jacksons are suing for $40M says that was one of many family lies
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 13:30 EST, 14 April 2013 | UPDATED: 13:31 EST, 14 April 2013
The suit against Michael Jackson’s concert promoter by the late singer’s family may soon reveal the biological father of his three young children after years of speculation.
Filed against AEG, the company behind Jackson’s ill-fated ‘This Is It’ tour, the suit includes all three of the icon’s children as well as his mother Katherine and alleges the company contributed to Jackson’s death by pushing him to work too hard ahead of the tour and by hiring the doctor responsible for giving Jackson the drugs that killed him.
As part of the trial’s potential award phase, AEG is prepared to present to the court evidence that, despite Jackson’s claims, only one of the children is the King of Pop’s biological child.
Michael's? A suit filed by Michael Jackson's family may answer the question of who fathered Paris, Prince, and Blanket
According to a New York Post report, that child is the youngest of the bunch, 10-year-old Blanket.
A plea to the judge in the case from Jackson’s family says it doesn’t matter, however.
They have begged her not to allow AEG to include biological evidence of the children’s parentage in the case, arguing it is irrelevant and only a means of damaging the family reputation.
But AEG maintains that Jackson’s claim that he fathered all the children himself is part of a bigger pattern.
Origins: Paris, 15 (left), and Prince, 16 (right), likely know Debbie Rowe is their mom, but a new report alleges Michael is definitely not their dad
‘There was a whole lot that Michael Jackson or his family wasn’t and isn’t being forthcoming about,’ said the Post’s source at AEG . ‘The drug use by Jackson, his use of alcohol, his relationship with his own family, and the identities of the children’s parents.’
Michael Jackson died in June 2009 after his personal doctor Conrad Murray administered a dose of the anaesthetic propofol that proved deadly for the singer.
In the suit against AEG, the family claims the concert company failed to properly vet Murray, who they hired on behalf of Jackson.
Though the biological origins of the Jackson children remain a mystery on the father’s side, many agree on who their mothers are.
Paris, 15, and Prince, 16, for instance, have a mother in former Jackson nurse Debbie Rowe.
And many take as fact the assertion that Blanket’s mother is an unnamed San Diego-area Hispanic woman.
Young Michael: Prior to Michael Jackson's (left) plastic surgeries, many say he looked a lot like son Blanket (right) and a new report alleges 10-year-old Blanket is Jackson's only biological legacy
If AEG’s claims are true, though, Paris and Prince could have fathers among an assemblage of men.
Jackson’s former dermatologist Arnold Klein, has said he is the biological father of both Paris and Prince.
A former Jackson bodyguard named Matt Fiddes asked for a DNA test to prove that he’s father to sapphire-eyed Paris shortly after Jackson’s death and former child star Mark Lester has said he, too, may be Paris’s father.
As people take bets on who fathered the older children, no one seems to be refuting AEG’s supposed allegations about Blanket.
‘Blanket looks just like him,’ a Jackson family member told the New York Post. ‘There is no doubt that he is Michael’s.’