- Harrison Ford crash-lands plane in Los Angeles
- Plane skids off snowy NYC runway, stops feet from icy bay
- Most D.C. food trucks stay off roads for snow
- Dozens Displaced As Rowhouse Fire Spreads To 8 Homes
- Winter weather often impacts parents with children in daycare
- Jurors in Jodi Arias case: We were 11-1 for death penalty
- Chesterfield Police ID Castlewood Rd. homicide victim
- Reports: Harrison Ford crash-lands plane in Los Angeles
- Harrison Ford hospitalized after California plane crash
- Amherst Restaurant Workers Saddened by Sweet Briar Closing
Girl with IQ of 161: Lauren Marbe, Essex teenager's IQ is higher than Albert Einstein's
More from Headline
- Kim Kardashian Goes Platinum Blonde: See Her Dramatic New Look!
- Jodi Arias escapes death penalty and is sentenced to life in jail instead as judge calls mistrial to wails of grief from her murdered ex-boyfriend's family
- Jessie James Decker Is Pregnant With Second Baby
- DWTS Mystery Contestant Revealed: It's Bachelor Chris Soules!
- The moment ABC Family's The Fosters made TV history by showing two 13-year-old boys lock lips in the youngest ever gay kiss on-screen
Whoever said blondes are dumb has not met 16-year-old Lauren Marbe
A 16-year-old girl from Essex stunned teachers by scoring 161 on her IQ test, more than Bill Gates and even Albert Einstein, SWNS reported.
Lauren Marbe, the blond teenager who enjoys fake tanning and manicures, is very proud of her high score, especially because it contradicts all the stigmas associated with being blonde.
"My teachers knew I was quite clever because of my grades but they had always thought I was blonde and a bit ditzy," she told SWNS. "Now they keep saying 'I didn't realize you were that clever'."
Marbe is a pupil at Roding Valley High School in Loughton, Essex where she is a straight A and A* student. Though she ultimately dreams of being a performer in the West End, if she decides to go to college after high school she plans on studying architecture at the University of Cambridge.
The prodigal teenager is also a gifted singer, she's performed in the West End for two years as part of the chorus for Andrew Lloyd Webber smash-hit Joseph.
Her parents, David and Sue Marbe, say they'll support Lauren in whichever path she decides to take, and take a lot of pride in the fact that their daughter may be able to put an end to the 'blondes are dumb' labels in their community.
"Most of the time Essex gets a bit of a negative press. People think all girls are blonde and all girls are dim. Lauren is blonde but it does seem like she has shaken the stereotype that all Essex girls are stupid," they said. "Essex girls are all well groomed and Lauren isn't any different. Her and her friends like to go out and get dressed up in nice clothes. There's nothing wrong with the TOWIE cast and everyone in Essex loves the program but its just nice for us all to get a good reputation for academic success for a change."