- Police Investigating Accident, Commercial Vehicle Into Home
- Would Chris Pratt Make a Good Indiana Jones?
- Baltimore City Police Rescue Puppy Abandoned On I-83
- Man Sentenced for Attempting to Solicit Child
- Brit who's been to North Korea 140 TIMES shares his unrivalled insight into 'normal' life in secretive kingdom – and his incredible photos
- Richmond school bus involved in crash near Capitol
- Confirmation hearings for attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch enter second day
- WEATHER BLOG: Another Couple ‘Clippers’
- Warren Sharp On His Article About The Lack Of Patriots Fumbles
- Thursday, Jan. 29, 2015
Sexy Snaps of Miss Alabama USA Katherine Webb as She Poses for Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
More from Headline
- Four middle school students arrested after throwing 'sex party'
- Michael Brown shooting: Mass brawl erupts at City Hall meeting to discuss civilian oversight of St Louis police
- Scientist parents discover antibiotics can kill cells after their 8-year-old daughter suggested they try it over the dinner table
- Scientists reveal the two questions they say gives ‘clear empirical evidence’ of love
- Deadly Annapolis mansion fire that killed tech tycoon couple and their four grandchildren was caused by an electrical fire on their Christmas tree
The sudden fame of beauty queen Katherine Webb has now taken her into the sultry pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Webb, who is probably one of college football's most recognizable faces - even though she hasn't played - will appear in one of the most popular magazines of the year, which is now on sale.
It's the latest venture for the gorgeous brunette since she came on sports fans' radar during the BCS Championship in January, where her boyfriend, quarterback A.J. McCarron, led Alabama to a big win over Notre Dame.
Webb even pays tribute to her superstar beau in some of the pictures for Sports Illustrated.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL PHOTOS.
The sexy snaps - more than two dozen in total - show Webb posing in McCarron's Alabama jersey, his football helmet and pads.
But of course, the shoot would not be complete with out the her donning multiple bikinis.
The future is now looking pretty bright for Webb, who has joined an impressive list of supermodels who have also posed in their poolside finery for the magazine - including Elle Macpherson, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Kate Upton.
Last week, Sports Illustrated unveiled the cover, which features Upton in nothing but an open winter coat and bikini bottoms.
The 20-year-old is near topless as she shows off her famous curves in white bottoms in a snap so scorching she could melt the ice caps in the background.
Since then, she has gone from internet sensation, to Super Bowl reporter, to reality TV contestant.
Webb can keep her bikini on for her next project - a spot on the upcoming ABC diving competition Splash, which pits celebrities against each other as they plunge into a pool in synchronized stunts.
Days before the Super Bowl, Webb looked picture perfect before the cameras started rolling on Media Day at the Superdome, where she served as a correspondent for Inside Edition.
She took it all in her stride but was clearly a little overwhelmed by the proceedings, and tweeted: 'Day 1: Media day. Absolutely NUTS. Thousands and thousands of people! So excited to share it with you guys! #thisiscrazy #SB47'
She became an internet sensation after ESPN commentator Brent Musburger singled her out while she watched her quarterback boyfriend A.J. McCarron play in the BCS Championship.
And the moment broadcasters gushed over Katherine as the cameras panned to her during the game appears to have been more lucrative than the beauty queen could have ever imagined.
Meanwhile Donald Trump, owner of the Miss USA pageant, has offered the top 10 finalist a position as a Miss USA judge.
After ESPN broadcasted her image, Katherine’s Twitter followers skyrocketed, and her followers soared from around 2,500 to more than 271,500 as of Monday.
Katherine’s newfound fame could last a lot longer than 15 minutes, as Pamela Anderson got her big break in a very similar fashion.
The blonde bombshell attended a BC Lions Canadian Football League game at age 21, and was featured on the big screen, which sent the crowd roaring.
Pamela was then taken onto the field where she received rapturous applause, and the star appeared as a Playboy cover girl just a few months later.