- Community Reacts to Presgraves Running for Public Office
- Weekend Picks: Feb. 27 - March 1
- WorldViews: Mohammed Emwazi and the debate over poverty’s link to terrorism
- WorldViews: Watch: Islamic State militants smash ancient, irreplaceable artifacts with sledgehammers
- It'll take years to pay back public, says RBS as state-backed lender slumps to £3.5billion loss
- Gorilla selfie at Durrell Wildlife Park captures grumpy silverback in the background
- Coutts investigated by German prosecutors over allegations it helped clients hide cash
- Eddie Redmayne's first picture as transgender Einat Wegener in The Danish Girl revealed
- Jihadi John was spoken to three times in one year before he fled to join ISIS
- Life in a 90-square-foot box: Woman's apartment takes cramped New York living to the extreme...but she gets to live in the West Village for just $775 in rent
Sexy Snaps of Miss Alabama USA Katherine Webb as She Poses for Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
More from Headline
- Priceless 3,000-year-old artworks smashed to pieces in minutes as ISIS destroy Mosul museum
- Bobbi Kristina is back in a coma after she started having seizures
- Taylor Kinney's girlfriend woke to his late night call but what she heard were kissing sounds and breathy whispers
- Paula Deen's New Show Promises To Butter Up Her Fans After Scorching Scandals
- Cherry king tycoon killed himself after cops found his "Breaking Bad" lab 'because the mob would have assassinated him anyway'
The sudden fame of beauty queen Katherine Webb has now taken her into the sultry pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
Webb, who is probably one of college football's most recognizable faces - even though she hasn't played - will appear in one of the most popular magazines of the year, which is now on sale.
It's the latest venture for the gorgeous brunette since she came on sports fans' radar during the BCS Championship in January, where her boyfriend, quarterback A.J. McCarron, led Alabama to a big win over Notre Dame.
Webb even pays tribute to her superstar beau in some of the pictures for Sports Illustrated.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL PHOTOS.
The sexy snaps - more than two dozen in total - show Webb posing in McCarron's Alabama jersey, his football helmet and pads.
But of course, the shoot would not be complete with out the her donning multiple bikinis.
The future is now looking pretty bright for Webb, who has joined an impressive list of supermodels who have also posed in their poolside finery for the magazine - including Elle Macpherson, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks, Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Kate Upton.
Last week, Sports Illustrated unveiled the cover, which features Upton in nothing but an open winter coat and bikini bottoms.
The 20-year-old is near topless as she shows off her famous curves in white bottoms in a snap so scorching she could melt the ice caps in the background.
Since then, she has gone from internet sensation, to Super Bowl reporter, to reality TV contestant.
Webb can keep her bikini on for her next project - a spot on the upcoming ABC diving competition Splash, which pits celebrities against each other as they plunge into a pool in synchronized stunts.
Days before the Super Bowl, Webb looked picture perfect before the cameras started rolling on Media Day at the Superdome, where she served as a correspondent for Inside Edition.
She took it all in her stride but was clearly a little overwhelmed by the proceedings, and tweeted: 'Day 1: Media day. Absolutely NUTS. Thousands and thousands of people! So excited to share it with you guys! #thisiscrazy #SB47'
She became an internet sensation after ESPN commentator Brent Musburger singled her out while she watched her quarterback boyfriend A.J. McCarron play in the BCS Championship.
And the moment broadcasters gushed over Katherine as the cameras panned to her during the game appears to have been more lucrative than the beauty queen could have ever imagined.
Meanwhile Donald Trump, owner of the Miss USA pageant, has offered the top 10 finalist a position as a Miss USA judge.
After ESPN broadcasted her image, Katherine’s Twitter followers skyrocketed, and her followers soared from around 2,500 to more than 271,500 as of Monday.
Katherine’s newfound fame could last a lot longer than 15 minutes, as Pamela Anderson got her big break in a very similar fashion.
The blonde bombshell attended a BC Lions Canadian Football League game at age 21, and was featured on the big screen, which sent the crowd roaring.
Pamela was then taken onto the field where she received rapturous applause, and the star appeared as a Playboy cover girl just a few months later.