- Plane skids off snowy New York runway, stops next to icy bay
- VDOT: Avoid Travel
- Woman allegedly slashed by man pushing baby stroller near Howard University
- Peyton Manning's Anniversary
- A recipe for success! New 'Dog Tag Bakery' teaches wounded U.S. veterans the business skills they need to re-enter the civilian workforce
- Husbands more likely than wives to seek divorce when partner falls sick, says study
- Restaurant Report: Kitchen failed to report flood
- North And West Of Baltimore, The Snow Piled Deep
- Roads closed near Clinch River in Scott County
- School Secretary convicted of embezzling thousands
Rihanna’s nipple ring ensures she breaks Grammys ‘no rude bits’ dress code
More from Headline
- Kim Kardashian Goes Platinum Blonde: See Her Dramatic New Look!
- Jodi Arias escapes death penalty and is sentenced to life in jail instead as judge calls mistrial to wails of grief from her murdered ex-boyfriend's family
- Jessie James Decker Is Pregnant With Second Baby
- DWTS Mystery Contestant Revealed: It's Bachelor Chris Soules!
- The moment ABC Family's The Fosters made TV history by showing two 13-year-old boys lock lips in the youngest ever gay kiss on-screen
Of course it was Rihanna who was going to break the rules of the night, but you need to look closely to see why
When we first saw Rihanna, queen of body parts flashing , sweeping up the red carpet at the Grammys in her stunning bright red, floor length gown, we were pretty shocked.
Not because her boobs were hanging out – they were totally covered up. And not because her tight butt was poking out from her under her skirt. Or because her lady parts were on display through a sheer bit of material.
Nope, Rihanna was well and truly covered up. Until we take a closer look.
And there we are, true to form, on inspection the top half of her dress, reveals what lies beneath – a nipple ring and some pretty visible nip nips (see who else suffered a Grammys nip slip here ).
Grammy organisers issued a memo last week about dress code , which reminded us of something our headmaster at secondary school once wrote about not wearing patent shoes (boys could see the reflection of your knickers in them apparently - really).
"Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered," Mr gravely serious Grammy law maker wrote. "Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples."
The material on Rihanna's dress is sheer and very thin, designed in a wrap style, kind of like a sarong, but it’s not layered enough to hide the piercing naughty Rihanna has underneath, or the shape of her boobies.
For this we are thankful – we’re not quite sure what we would have done if she’d behaved, although we certainly didn’t want to see the ring on her engagement finger , which may imply (another) stupid decision where violent ex Chris Brown is concerned.
For more Grammy’s news have a lookie here and see the full list of winners here. Have a look at our pick of the best dressed ladies below - Rihanna's in there, of course.
You can see the show on 4Music on Monday night at 10pm.
Red carpet women Best dressedView gallery