- 'If I think about them they haven't just killed Lee, they've killed me': Fiance of murdered Fusilier tells of her daily battle to stop thoughts about Woolwich extremists ruining her memories of him
- Shebab Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenya bus
- Is this Ivan the Terrible's 'Excalibur'? Medieval sword found buried under a birch tree in Siberia belonged to ruthless 14th century tsar, says leading archaeologist
- From Great Butts to Shaggie Burn ... Marvellous Map of Great Britain highlights our silliest (and rudest) place names
- Tower of London chiefs launch investigation after worker appears to brag about stealing Remembrance poppy to sell
- Len Goodman denies he dropped F-bomb on air as he seeks to clear his name through sound checks
- Britain's 'vainest man' and Joey Essex wannabe forced to flee his home to a safe house after receiving 'death threats' over £55,000 bid to look like TOWIE star
- Prime Minister admits it's going to be a hot summer for Australia after climate change pressures... but resists temptation to slip into trademark speedos
- Protective pooch takes no prisoners as VACUUM CLEANER comes under attack
- Parents warn partying Schoolies of the dangers of Tinder as it's revealed more teens are using the dating app to meet a match
Rihanna’s nipple ring ensures she breaks Grammys ‘no rude bits’ dress code
More from Headline
- White House to Democrats: We’ll seek extension to Iran nuclear talks
- Officials prepare for Ferguson grand jury decision, urge calm
- FBI arrests two would-be Ferguson bomb suspects: law enforcement source
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner
- Letters detail thoughts of gunman killed at Florida university
Of course it was Rihanna who was going to break the rules of the night, but you need to look closely to see why
When we first saw Rihanna, queen of body parts flashing , sweeping up the red carpet at the Grammys in her stunning bright red, floor length gown, we were pretty shocked.
Not because her boobs were hanging out – they were totally covered up. And not because her tight butt was poking out from her under her skirt. Or because her lady parts were on display through a sheer bit of material.
Nope, Rihanna was well and truly covered up. Until we take a closer look.
And there we are, true to form, on inspection the top half of her dress, reveals what lies beneath – a nipple ring and some pretty visible nip nips (see who else suffered a Grammys nip slip here ).
Grammy organisers issued a memo last week about dress code , which reminded us of something our headmaster at secondary school once wrote about not wearing patent shoes (boys could see the reflection of your knickers in them apparently - really).
"Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered," Mr gravely serious Grammy law maker wrote. "Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples."
The material on Rihanna's dress is sheer and very thin, designed in a wrap style, kind of like a sarong, but it’s not layered enough to hide the piercing naughty Rihanna has underneath, or the shape of her boobies.
For this we are thankful – we’re not quite sure what we would have done if she’d behaved, although we certainly didn’t want to see the ring on her engagement finger , which may imply (another) stupid decision where violent ex Chris Brown is concerned.
For more Grammy’s news have a lookie here and see the full list of winners here. Have a look at our pick of the best dressed ladies below - Rihanna's in there, of course.
You can see the show on 4Music on Monday night at 10pm.
Red carpet women Best dressedView gallery