- Knights of Columbus in Arlington to host Thanksgiving dinner for the needy
- Police Looking For Two Suspects In Armed Robbery
- Md. Woman Seriously Injured In Vehicle Crash
- Roanoke Tracks 371 Homeless Students; Lynchburg Tracks 83
- Sarkozy shifts right, but will French voters shift away?
- WorldViews: Heavy rains flood out the ruins of Gaza
- LG's Gizmopal smartband lets kids call their parents when they get lost
- ISIS block all mobile phones in largest Iraqi city they control, bringing chaos to Mosul
- Boy, 10, took knife to junior school brandishing it in front of other children and even 'threatened another pupil'
- Paedophile Dr Myles Bradbury went on church trip to African orphanage before cancer patients abuse
Rihanna’s nipple ring ensures she breaks Grammys ‘no rude bits’ dress code
More from Headline
Of course it was Rihanna who was going to break the rules of the night, but you need to look closely to see why
When we first saw Rihanna, queen of body parts flashing , sweeping up the red carpet at the Grammys in her stunning bright red, floor length gown, we were pretty shocked.
Not because her boobs were hanging out – they were totally covered up. And not because her tight butt was poking out from her under her skirt. Or because her lady parts were on display through a sheer bit of material.
Nope, Rihanna was well and truly covered up. Until we take a closer look.
And there we are, true to form, on inspection the top half of her dress, reveals what lies beneath – a nipple ring and some pretty visible nip nips (see who else suffered a Grammys nip slip here ).
Grammy organisers issued a memo last week about dress code , which reminded us of something our headmaster at secondary school once wrote about not wearing patent shoes (boys could see the reflection of your knickers in them apparently - really).
"Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered," Mr gravely serious Grammy law maker wrote. "Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic. Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples."
The material on Rihanna's dress is sheer and very thin, designed in a wrap style, kind of like a sarong, but it’s not layered enough to hide the piercing naughty Rihanna has underneath, or the shape of her boobies.
For this we are thankful – we’re not quite sure what we would have done if she’d behaved, although we certainly didn’t want to see the ring on her engagement finger , which may imply (another) stupid decision where violent ex Chris Brown is concerned.
For more Grammy’s news have a lookie here and see the full list of winners here. Have a look at our pick of the best dressed ladies below - Rihanna's in there, of course.
You can see the show on 4Music on Monday night at 10pm.
Red carpet women Best dressedView gallery