- Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015
- WorldViews: Chinese officers caught feasting on an endangered salamander
- Court: Ex-Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell will be free during appeal
- New reality series Sex Sent Me to the Slammer details the real-life escapades of couples
- Ex-CIA officer Jeffrey Sterline is convicted of leaking secrets to New York Times reporter James Risen
- Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad rushed to the hospital by ambulance after falling ill at public event
- How climate change will affect Australia in the next 100 years
- KFC launches Double Down Dog using fried chicken in place of a bun
- Argentine president seeks overhaul of intelligence services
- Riot squad called to UYG and Ty Dolla $ign gig after teen was assaulted
Miley Cyrus suffers nip-slip wardrobe malfunction at pre-Grammys party
More from Headline
- The New York blizzard warning is OFF as roads, subways and bridges re-open
- Go ahead, live a little! Hilary Duff indulges her sweet tooth by stocking up on cupcakes from Sprinkles in Beverly Hills.
- Detox paid off! Gwyneth Paltrow, 42, continues to show her flawless bikini body in Mexico ...following strict January diet.
- Holocaust survivor - “We were on our way to Auschwitz, we were relieved, thank God. Maybe this will be the place for the settlement”
- Gross death suspect 'faced charge'
Even though the likes of Katy Perry, Jennifer Hudson and Carly Rae Jepsen were also at the event, Miley's boobs managed to steal the show
Pre-Grammy GalaView gallery
Miley Cyrus has less than 24 hours to get her boobs under control.
Hitting the red carpet at the pre-Grammys Gala in Los Angeles last night, the singer's chest simply refused to stay hidden under her black halterneck dress, spilling out of the side of the frock at every opportunity.
At one point, Miley even gave us a flash of her skin-coloured nipple covers. Thanks for that, Miles.
Miley will walk the red carpet at the Grammys main event - which will be hosted by Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen - tonight, and she'll need to stock up on some tit-tape before then.
American TV network CBS, who screen the music awards show, sent a stern email to guests this week , warning them not to flash ‘female breast nipples, buttock crack and puffy bare skin in the genital region.’
The leaked email specifically said: "Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic."
Ain't that the truth, Miles?
She's been fond of showing off her chest recently, has young Miley - just last month she posed on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine wearing a revealing suit with 83 per cent of her breasts on show .
Whilst Miley struggled to keep her boobs under wraps, other stars to hit the pre-Grammy Gala red carpet included our very own Cher Lloyd, who looked nearly unrecognisable thanks to a, well, rather sophisticated outfit. Good for her.
Fellow Brit Ellie Goulding was also there, alongside American song birds Jennifer Hudson, Carly Rae Jepsen and Ciara, whilst Kylie Minogue attended the pre-Grammys brunch thrown by her new music label, Roc Nation.
Check out all the pre-Grammy pictures above, and keep checking our Grammys page for all the news and winners from tonight's event.