- Morgan State Powers Past Delaware State 69-7
- St. Francis Outlasts Maryland-Eastern Shore 57-53
- No. 9 Maryland Tops George Washington 75-65
- Biden visit mends fences as Turkey, U.S. seek strategy for Syria, Islamic State
- Lily Allen: 'Who wouldn't be jealous of me? I'm the poster girl for someone who has it all'
- Gorilla warfare! Angry ape throws rock at tourists when they try to video him at Berlin Zoo
- You weren't expecting this, 007. But...BLOFELD'S BACK! Bond will be having kittens as evil foe returns - with double Oscar winner Christoph Waltz tipped to play him
- Japan earthquake collapses homes, causes injuries
- Devastated family of black man, 25, shot dead in St Louis days after Michael Brown lash out at police for dragging heels with investigation
- Are we BORN to cheat? Scientists discover gene that suggests we inherit adultery from our parents
Channing Tatum's pregnant beach babe Jenna Dewan wears a floaty kaftan for R&R by the sea
More from Headline
- Nanny Caught On Video Kicking, Slapping And Stomping On Toddler's Head Repeatedly - Graphic Video
- White House to Democrats: We’ll seek extension to Iran nuclear talks
- Officials prepare for Ferguson grand jury decision, urge calm
- FBI arrests two would-be Ferguson bomb suspects: law enforcement source
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 19:14 EST, 22 January 2013 | UPDATED: 19:14 EST, 22 January 2013
Channing Tatum and pregnant wife actress Jenna Dewan took time out for some rest and relaxation by the sea as they count down to the birth of their first child.
The couple, who have been married for nearly four years, were spotted strolling along Santa Monica Beach in Southern California on Tuesday.
The pair, both 32, announced last month they are expecting their first baby later this year.
Fully loaded: Channing Tatum gallantly carries the supplies while visiting Santa Monica beach with his pregnant wife Jenna Dewan on Tuesday
Dressed for the outing in a grey sweatshirt, colourful board shorts and a donning a backwards baseball cap, Tatum appears to be prepping for fatherhood loaded down with all the supplies. Baby bottles and nappies will soon replace a pair of lounge chairs and a beach bag full towels and sunning supplies.
Meantime, his pretty bride Dewan,
whom he met on the set of their 2006 movie Step Up, has taken the
precaution of not getting too much sun or risking sunburn by bundling up
for the day.
Decked out in an oversized patterned
coverup, it’s hard to detect a baby bump just yet. A straw hat and
sunglasses protect the soon-to-be mom’s face from skin damage.
Along for the trip is the couple’s
adorable Japanese Spitz Meeka, who seems to be enjoying the cool sand
and undivided attention of her human owners, seemingly unaware that she
will soon have to give up the attention to a small little bundle of joy.
Dog days: The couple took along their dog Meeka for a day of fun in the sun
The cute couple appear primed for parenthood.
'I’m ready,’ Tatum told People magazine late last year. ‘I think she’s ready.’
Will the couple stop with just one? Maybe not. Tatum hinted he would like to have three.
Baby on board: The brunette kept her bump covered in a comfortable kaftan
‘I just want one to be healthy and then we’ll see where we go after that,’ the former male stripper turned actor said.
Besides the imminent arrival of his
first child, Tatum continues his busy work streak this year with four
films scheduled for release: ‘Side Effect,’ ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation,’
‘White House Down’ and ‘Foxcatcher.’
The mom-to-be is focusing all her attention on pending motherhood.
Keeping fit: Jenna was seen leaving a yoga class in Los Angeles on Tuesday
Covering up: The actress covered up her pregnancy figure with a patterned poncho
Stocking up on vitamins: Jenna is making sure to keep in healthy form and stocked up on vitamins and a smoothie as she later headed to the Earth Bar in West Hollywood