- Armed robber swipes $7K from UDC bookstore
- PCP considered a factor in two murder convictions with one week in Prince George's County
- Best-selling novelist inspired to write about 'Proof of Angels'
- Obesity can be considered a disability, European Union rules
- Valley Boy Fighting for His Right to Serve
- Mercy House Holds Christmas Party
- AG Herring Launches Human Trafficking Awareness Campaign
- Osborne's aide given 19% pay rise last year: Wages jump to £95,000 as bill for ministers' special advisers soars by £1.2m in one year
- Say, 'Yes!' Priceless moment man proposes to his high school sweetheart in photo booth... and gets best pictures ever
- End of the road for 'soft option' exams: Qualifications that included teaching how to claim benefits downgraded to push students into traditional subjects
Channing Tatum's pregnant beach babe Jenna Dewan wears a floaty kaftan for R&R by the sea
More from Headline
- Britney Spears proves her abs are real in Women's Health video of photo shoot
- Brooklyn rapper arrested in gun, narcotics investigation
- Central Texas TV weatherman shot; gunman pursued
- State Department saw graphic Kim Jong-un death scene in 'The Interview' and 'approved of it'
- The cyber warrior factory 'behind Sony hack' which handpicks genius children to target enemies of Kim Jong un
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 19:14 EST, 22 January 2013 | UPDATED: 19:14 EST, 22 January 2013
Channing Tatum and pregnant wife actress Jenna Dewan took time out for some rest and relaxation by the sea as they count down to the birth of their first child.
The couple, who have been married for nearly four years, were spotted strolling along Santa Monica Beach in Southern California on Tuesday.
The pair, both 32, announced last month they are expecting their first baby later this year.
Fully loaded: Channing Tatum gallantly carries the supplies while visiting Santa Monica beach with his pregnant wife Jenna Dewan on Tuesday
Dressed for the outing in a grey sweatshirt, colourful board shorts and a donning a backwards baseball cap, Tatum appears to be prepping for fatherhood loaded down with all the supplies. Baby bottles and nappies will soon replace a pair of lounge chairs and a beach bag full towels and sunning supplies.
Meantime, his pretty bride Dewan,
whom he met on the set of their 2006 movie Step Up, has taken the
precaution of not getting too much sun or risking sunburn by bundling up
for the day.
Decked out in an oversized patterned
coverup, it’s hard to detect a baby bump just yet. A straw hat and
sunglasses protect the soon-to-be mom’s face from skin damage.
Along for the trip is the couple’s
adorable Japanese Spitz Meeka, who seems to be enjoying the cool sand
and undivided attention of her human owners, seemingly unaware that she
will soon have to give up the attention to a small little bundle of joy.
Dog days: The couple took along their dog Meeka for a day of fun in the sun
The cute couple appear primed for parenthood.
'I’m ready,’ Tatum told People magazine late last year. ‘I think she’s ready.’
Will the couple stop with just one? Maybe not. Tatum hinted he would like to have three.
Baby on board: The brunette kept her bump covered in a comfortable kaftan
‘I just want one to be healthy and then we’ll see where we go after that,’ the former male stripper turned actor said.
Besides the imminent arrival of his
first child, Tatum continues his busy work streak this year with four
films scheduled for release: ‘Side Effect,’ ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation,’
‘White House Down’ and ‘Foxcatcher.’
The mom-to-be is focusing all her attention on pending motherhood.
Keeping fit: Jenna was seen leaving a yoga class in Los Angeles on Tuesday
Covering up: The actress covered up her pregnancy figure with a patterned poncho
Stocking up on vitamins: Jenna is making sure to keep in healthy form and stocked up on vitamins and a smoothie as she later headed to the Earth Bar in West Hollywood