- WorldViews: Watch: 11 times the Middle East mocked the Islamic State
- Plane skids off snowy New York runway, stops next to icy bay
- VDOT: Avoid Travel
- Woman allegedly slashed by man pushing baby stroller near Howard University
- Peyton Manning's Anniversary
- A recipe for success! New 'Dog Tag Bakery' teaches wounded U.S. veterans the business skills they need to re-enter the civilian workforce
- Husbands more likely than wives to seek divorce when partner falls sick, says study
- Restaurant Report: Kitchen failed to report flood
- North And West Of Baltimore, The Snow Piled Deep
- Roads closed near Clinch River in Scott County
Aimi Jones, naked eBay seller gets $250,000 for half-naked picture on eBay: Boyfriend smiles
More from Headline
- Kim Kardashian Goes Platinum Blonde: See Her Dramatic New Look!
- Jodi Arias escapes death penalty and is sentenced to life in jail instead as judge calls mistrial to wails of grief from her murdered ex-boyfriend's family
- Jessie James Decker Is Pregnant With Second Baby
- DWTS Mystery Contestant Revealed: It's Bachelor Chris Soules!
- The moment ABC Family's The Fosters made TV history by showing two 13-year-old boys lock lips in the youngest ever gay kiss on-screen
Being called a “naked eBay seller” or a “nude eBay seller” after posting a half-naked picture on eBay is not too much of a price to pay for earning $ $245,334. And being called “nudie cutie Aimi Jones” as the Inquisitr calls the naked eBay seller in its Jan. 18, 2013, article doesn’t sound too offensive either. At least some people might think of it that way.
“Viral images of a naked eBay seller have caused a great deal of awkwardness for inadvertent nudie cutie Aimi Jones. … Jones, the naked eBay seller in the viral pic, seems genuinely embarrassed about the misstep, which garnered her worldwide attention for her flesh-flash.”
Despite of her unintended worldwide attention for her “flesh-flash,” what matters to 21-year-old Aimi Jones is that her boyfriend thinks that “the whole thing is hilarious.”
“My boyfriend Andy thinks the whole thing is hilarious," said Aimi about her boyfriend’s reaction to her accidental fame as the “naked eBay seller.”
Aimi doesn’t quite think that the accidental exposure of her private parts is hilarious. While she did wear some clothes, they unfortunately didn’t cover the right parts of her body.
Aimi sounds sincere when she describes what happened.
Aimi’s intent was to sell her yellow dress on eBay. So she took a picture of the dress with her cell phone, posted it, and was waiting for bids to come in. Starting bid was £15.99 which is about $25.44 in the United States.
After having posted the picture on eBay last Saturday morning, Aimi realized right away that the picture showed not only her yellow dress but also herself to the left; barely clothed.
After realizing the mishap, Aimi immediately ended the sale. What Aimi didn’t realize was that even though she had ended the sale, the picture was still out there. Aimi desperately contacted eBay in regard to the embarrassing matter but by the time eBay was able to take the picture down, it had already gone viral.
"It's so embarrassing. It is such a dizzy, stupid thing to do and now the whole world's seen me in the nude."
So now Aimi has to live with the name “naked eBay seller,” “nude eBay seller,” “nudie cutie Ami Jones,” and almost $250,000. Would Aimi make the same accidental “flesh-flash” mistake again?