- Rolling Stone author speaks, campus reacts to rape allegations
- Darren Wilson, Ferguson officer, 'confident' he won't be charged, says police union rep
- Pupils at six top private Muslim schools in London may be 'vulnerable to extremists and radicalisation', Ofsted boss warns
- Smile of a beauty queen killer: Boyfriend of murdered Miss Honduras GRINS on way to jail as victims' mother warns he will try to buy his freedom
- Photos reveal Gibraltar runway that crosses a four-lane main road
- Francois Hollande and Julie Gayet seen together for the first time
- Andy Coulson freed from prison after just five months
- Ancient Martian civilisation was wiped out by nuclear bomb-wielding aliens - and they could attack Earth next, claims physicist
- Sinkhole appears near Russian mine, forcing thousands to stay in their homes
- The alarming map linking obesity and cancer: Death rates rise fastest in Britain's fattest region
Aimi Jones, naked eBay seller gets $250,000 for half-naked picture on eBay: Boyfriend smiles
More from Headline
- In fine feather: TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh makes a statement in winter white at launch party of her new perfume in London
- Farage leads final plea for votes in today's Rochester by-election with two more Tory MPs 'in talks to defect' if Ukip win
- Actor who appeared in Tom Hanks blockbuster Captain Phillips is jailed for brutal attack
- Pick-up truck with shocking kidnap bumper sticker featuring woman bound and gagged sparks police probe
- Darren Wilson's supporters attack President Obama for 'failing to support officer's family'
Being called a “naked eBay seller” or a “nude eBay seller” after posting a half-naked picture on eBay is not too much of a price to pay for earning $ $245,334. And being called “nudie cutie Aimi Jones” as the Inquisitr calls the naked eBay seller in its Jan. 18, 2013, article doesn’t sound too offensive either. At least some people might think of it that way.
“Viral images of a naked eBay seller have caused a great deal of awkwardness for inadvertent nudie cutie Aimi Jones. … Jones, the naked eBay seller in the viral pic, seems genuinely embarrassed about the misstep, which garnered her worldwide attention for her flesh-flash.”
Despite of her unintended worldwide attention for her “flesh-flash,” what matters to 21-year-old Aimi Jones is that her boyfriend thinks that “the whole thing is hilarious.”
“My boyfriend Andy thinks the whole thing is hilarious," said Aimi about her boyfriend’s reaction to her accidental fame as the “naked eBay seller.”
Aimi doesn’t quite think that the accidental exposure of her private parts is hilarious. While she did wear some clothes, they unfortunately didn’t cover the right parts of her body.
Aimi sounds sincere when she describes what happened.
Aimi’s intent was to sell her yellow dress on eBay. So she took a picture of the dress with her cell phone, posted it, and was waiting for bids to come in. Starting bid was £15.99 which is about $25.44 in the United States.
After having posted the picture on eBay last Saturday morning, Aimi realized right away that the picture showed not only her yellow dress but also herself to the left; barely clothed.
After realizing the mishap, Aimi immediately ended the sale. What Aimi didn’t realize was that even though she had ended the sale, the picture was still out there. Aimi desperately contacted eBay in regard to the embarrassing matter but by the time eBay was able to take the picture down, it had already gone viral.
"It's so embarrassing. It is such a dizzy, stupid thing to do and now the whole world's seen me in the nude."
So now Aimi has to live with the name “naked eBay seller,” “nude eBay seller,” “nudie cutie Ami Jones,” and almost $250,000. Would Aimi make the same accidental “flesh-flash” mistake again?