- The name's Elba. Idris Elba: Leaked Sony emails reveal boss Amy Pascal wants British actor to be James Bond
- Lysette Anthony 'left homeless and on welfare' after a string of 'expensive husbands'
- Party poopers! Passengers warned that poppers, crackers and wrapped presents are banned on planes this Christmas
- Saluting the fallen: NYPD staff pay their respects as bodies of 'executed' police officers are driven past in ambulances after gunman shoots dead two cops in their patrol car 'to get revenge for deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown'
- Want to land a plane? There's an app for that! New iPad accessory designed to help with a safe descent if an aircraft engine fails (even to the nearest farmer's field)
- Labour must tell the public exactly how it would slash government spending in order to be elected says Lord Mandelson
- 'I try to capture images that people can lose themselves in': Stunning pictures show off the many faces of the surf in Sydney
- 'Next generation, God willing': ISIS jihadist's widow from London posts picture of four-year-old boy posing with toy gun by Islamic flag
- Britain's nuclear power plants could come under attack by DRONES which drop explosives, says expert
Mindy McCready's boyfriend and father of her infant son found dead in Arkansas
More from Headline
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston
- Fit for a queen! Nicole Richie looks regal in embroidered blue velvet jacket as she stops by Malibu boutique
- He's becoming a Kardashian! David Schwimmer set to play late OJ Simpson lawyer Robert in American Crime drama
- 'We’re gonna keep her!' Kristen Bell gives birth to a second daughter... and Dax Shepard reveals the unusual name
- Jessica Alba bundles up in head-to-toe black for business meeting at The Honest Company
Mindy McCready's live-in boyfriend and the father of her infant son has been found dead in Arkansas.
The troubled country singer described music producer and songwriter David Wilson, 34, as her 'soul mate' and 'life partner' as she announced his death on Sunday.
McCready, 37, made national headlines in December 2011 when she took her son Zander, now 7, from her mother in Florida and fled to Wilson's home in Heber Springs, Arkansas.
She was found hiding his closet clutching the child after a nationwide manhunt. Zander was taken from his mother's McCready's arms and placed in foster care.
McCready's mother and step-father had legal custody of him at the time, following McCready's lengthy and public battle with drug addiction.It's unclear whether Zander is living with McCready, if he has been returned to his grandparents and if he remains in foster care.
Bygone era: McCready burst onto the country music scene in 1996 with 'Ten Thousand Angels'
Wilson is the father of Zayne, who was born in April - just a few months after the dramatic custody battle.
McCready rose to fame in 1996 with her hit country song 'Ten Thousand Angels.' Her album of the same name went double platinum - though that marked the peak of her career.
No details surrounding Wilson's death were released. McCready only said in her statement that he died on Sunday night.
'Today, we mourn the loss of my life partner and my children's father, David Wilson," McCready said.
Troubled: Mindy McCready, 37, has waged a public battle with drug addiction since her career peaked in 1996
'David was my soulmate; he was a caregiver and guiding hand to our sons, Zander and Zayne.
'He was a precious gift from God to all of us and, yesterday, he returned home and is now with his mother and father. David loved and he was loved.
'Those who knew and loved him will miss him; those who did not know David missed the opportunity to know a truly loving and gifted man.