- Winter Storm Warning until 3AM: Freezing rain ends overnight
- D.C. metro gas prices up 8 cents from last week
- Women battling menopause 'are forced out of jobs': Campaigner says companies are ignoring impact it has on employees
- How any woman can learn to love running (yes, even you!): TV presenter Nell McAndrew's new book tells you how to get started
- Top Tories in plan to 'Save Dave' if he loses election: Cabinet colleagues plan to form ring around PM because of prospect of second General Election
- Morecambe maternity unit 'blamed for 30 deaths': Inquiry finds that scale of scandal was much worse than first feared
- Liberal elite are helping spread of extremism, by Professor Anthony Glees
- ROWAN PELLING: Help! I've never had an orgasm!
- Oregon woman, 26, jailed in Japan over prescribed Adderall she sent in the mail
- Girl, 15, dies from heart attack brought on by eating disorder that started when classmate said her butt looked big in volleyball shorts
Mindy McCready's boyfriend and father of her infant son found dead in Arkansas
More from Headline
- Madonna speaks to Jonathan Ross about THAT BRIT Awards fall
- Make-up free Kim Kardashian sticks out her tongue in playful selfie while Kourtney and Khloe get glam for KUWTK confessional
- Student, 18, 'encouraged her friend to end his own life', organized a fundraiser in his name - and was only caught when cops found his final texts
- 'Half-ton killer' loses 800lbs: Woman who falsely confessed to killing nephew by rollling on him turns life around to find new love
- Leonard Nimoy, 'Star Trek's' Spock, Dies at Age 83
Mindy McCready's live-in boyfriend and the father of her infant son has been found dead in Arkansas.
The troubled country singer described music producer and songwriter David Wilson, 34, as her 'soul mate' and 'life partner' as she announced his death on Sunday.
McCready, 37, made national headlines in December 2011 when she took her son Zander, now 7, from her mother in Florida and fled to Wilson's home in Heber Springs, Arkansas.
She was found hiding his closet clutching the child after a nationwide manhunt. Zander was taken from his mother's McCready's arms and placed in foster care.
McCready's mother and step-father had legal custody of him at the time, following McCready's lengthy and public battle with drug addiction.It's unclear whether Zander is living with McCready, if he has been returned to his grandparents and if he remains in foster care.
Bygone era: McCready burst onto the country music scene in 1996 with 'Ten Thousand Angels'
Wilson is the father of Zayne, who was born in April - just a few months after the dramatic custody battle.
McCready rose to fame in 1996 with her hit country song 'Ten Thousand Angels.' Her album of the same name went double platinum - though that marked the peak of her career.
No details surrounding Wilson's death were released. McCready only said in her statement that he died on Sunday night.
'Today, we mourn the loss of my life partner and my children's father, David Wilson," McCready said.
Troubled: Mindy McCready, 37, has waged a public battle with drug addiction since her career peaked in 1996
'David was my soulmate; he was a caregiver and guiding hand to our sons, Zander and Zayne.
'He was a precious gift from God to all of us and, yesterday, he returned home and is now with his mother and father. David loved and he was loved.
'Those who knew and loved him will miss him; those who did not know David missed the opportunity to know a truly loving and gifted man.