- D.C. Water crews work to repair Northwest water main rupture
- D.C. to start selling new scratch-off lottery tickets
- At Hopkins, Science Gets Social
- Reality Series, ‘Our Little Family,’ Stars An Arnold Family
- A not so Happy Birthday: Scipio the dog cries at his owner's version of celebratory song
- Battered and bruised football pundit Clarke Carlisle back home six weeks after he was hit by a lorry
- Bernadette Chirac takes revenge on philandering former president Jacques Chirac
- Infographic reveals the real cost of owning a superyacht
- Shopping channel host apologizes for shaming black model's hairstyle live on air
- NASA launches satellite to measure soil moisture
'Pawn Stars' Father and Son Claim They Didn't Trash Campground
More from Headline
- Nick Clegg admits wanting to slap David Cameron and brands Boris Johnson 'more t*** than statesman'
- Two charged with double murder of married couple five months after the husband, 63, thwarted armed robbery of his mattress store by shooting a suspect in the stomach.
- Carl's Jr's Super Bowl advert model Charlotte McKinney reveals her bullied past, her future in movies - and how she really did bite into THAT burger.
- Tragedy on Martin Scorsese film set
- Barack and Michelle Obama tweet childhood photos
Were "Pawn Stars" Rick and Corey Harrison fined $1,000 for leaving trash all over their campground on Thanksgiving weekend?
According to TMZ, police told the site that the History Channel stars left empty beer cans, trash and a BBQ grill strewn all over the Glamis, CA campground where they stayed with friends during the holiday weekend. Everyone litters a little bit, right? Well, police said there was enough trash to fill ten large bags - and they were not happy.
The father and son duo insist it didn't go down that way. "We left the campground before our buddies did and they were to clean it up and apparently didn't follow through," Corey Harrison told the site. "My father nor I were cited."
Either way, the trash talk has become a running joke on the Internet today.
"Pawn Stars Fined $1,000 for being disgusting lazy fat*sses," ZedLepplin (not to be confused with Led Zeppelin) tweeted.
"@jaygnann nooooooo!!!!!RT @TVGuide: Report: Pawn Stars' Rick and Corey Harrison fined $1,000 each," tweeted Camille Daley.
And Jeffy Rushy wrote: "Pawn Stars got fined $1000, says the best they can do is $750."
The show, which is filmed in Las Vegas, follows the day-to-day activities at the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, a family business run by the dad, Richard "Old Man" Harrison, and his son Rick Harrison. Rick's son Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison - who started at 9 polishing jewelry - now manages day-to-day operations, including 30 employees. His father hopes to hand down the shop to him one day.
"Pawn Stars" has been a huge ratings boon for the History Channel, only second to "Jersey Shore" in the reality category. So much so that in July 2011, the Harrisons signed a record-breaking 80-episode renewal contract for four more seasons.
The question now is: Will this debacle help or hurt the show's ratings?
What do you think?