- RVA drivers fill up while gas prices fall under $2
- Welcome to the Snaketivity: Satanists and Christians do battle with competing nativity scenes on the statehouse lawn in Michigan
- Not bad for a starter home! Matt Damon sells seven-bedroom Mediterranean-style mansion where he started his family for $15.4million
- Veteran TV actor Booth Colman, famous for Planet Of The Apes and Star Trek, dies aged 91
- Revealed: Americans drink more in the winter over Valentine's Day, Superbowl Sunday and St Patrick's Day weekend than any other time of year
- Man taken to St Vincents Hospital with serious foot injuries after being struck by a train at Wynyard Station in Sydney
- Prince Charles branded 'elitist' after writing guide for city architects which rails against concrete, wires, tower blocks and cars
- Muslim convert wife of Sydney siege gunman back behind bars after court hears she is 'capable of doing criminal acts' on behalf of her dead fanatic husband while awaiting trial for the murder of his FIRST wife
- Pedestrian Injuries on the Rise
- Clean Water Act Lawsuit
'Pawn Stars' Father and Son Claim They Didn't Trash Campground
More from Headline
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston
- Fit for a queen! Nicole Richie looks regal in embroidered blue velvet jacket as she stops by Malibu boutique
- He's becoming a Kardashian! David Schwimmer set to play late OJ Simpson lawyer Robert in American Crime drama
- 'We’re gonna keep her!' Kristen Bell gives birth to a second daughter... and Dax Shepard reveals the unusual name
- Jessica Alba bundles up in head-to-toe black for business meeting at The Honest Company
Were "Pawn Stars" Rick and Corey Harrison fined $1,000 for leaving trash all over their campground on Thanksgiving weekend?
According to TMZ, police told the site that the History Channel stars left empty beer cans, trash and a BBQ grill strewn all over the Glamis, CA campground where they stayed with friends during the holiday weekend. Everyone litters a little bit, right? Well, police said there was enough trash to fill ten large bags - and they were not happy.
The father and son duo insist it didn't go down that way. "We left the campground before our buddies did and they were to clean it up and apparently didn't follow through," Corey Harrison told the site. "My father nor I were cited."
Either way, the trash talk has become a running joke on the Internet today.
"Pawn Stars Fined $1,000 for being disgusting lazy fat*sses," ZedLepplin (not to be confused with Led Zeppelin) tweeted.
"@jaygnann nooooooo!!!!!RT @TVGuide: Report: Pawn Stars' Rick and Corey Harrison fined $1,000 each," tweeted Camille Daley.
And Jeffy Rushy wrote: "Pawn Stars got fined $1000, says the best they can do is $750."
The show, which is filmed in Las Vegas, follows the day-to-day activities at the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, a family business run by the dad, Richard "Old Man" Harrison, and his son Rick Harrison. Rick's son Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison - who started at 9 polishing jewelry - now manages day-to-day operations, including 30 employees. His father hopes to hand down the shop to him one day.
"Pawn Stars" has been a huge ratings boon for the History Channel, only second to "Jersey Shore" in the reality category. So much so that in July 2011, the Harrisons signed a record-breaking 80-episode renewal contract for four more seasons.
The question now is: Will this debacle help or hurt the show's ratings?
What do you think?