- Winter weather cancels major youth soccer tournament drawing thousands
- Politifact Virginia: David Brat says education spending up but scores flat
- Stopping Automatic Raises On Maryland’s Gas Tax
- Blue Jays Beat Orioles 5-4
- Orioles Spring Training Update With Dan Connolly
- Valparaiso Forward Alec Peters Shines In Regular Season Finale
- Drew Nicholas Weighs On The Terps Chances Heading Into The Big Ten Tournament
- Orioles All-Star Adam Jones Talks Leadership, Desire To Speak His Mind
- 18-year-old motocross rider shares story of survival
- Carter County animal shelter adopts pet microchips
'Pawn Stars' Father and Son Claim They Didn't Trash Campground
More from Headline
- 10-year-old boy saves sister from abduction by sex offender
- Arkansas State Representative and his wife GAVE AWAY his adopted 6-year-old daughter and her sister to a 'friend' who then raped her
- Huge crowd breaks into prison and drags out alleged rapist before stripping him naked, dragging him four miles and beating him to death
- Boy who killed his father's pregnant fiancee when he was 11 years old to stop new baby from getting his room wants a new trial
- Terror group is now selling Islamic State-branded goods... with everything from sovereign rings and baseball caps to SCHOOL BAGS and BABY CLOTHES
Were "Pawn Stars" Rick and Corey Harrison fined $1,000 for leaving trash all over their campground on Thanksgiving weekend?
According to TMZ, police told the site that the History Channel stars left empty beer cans, trash and a BBQ grill strewn all over the Glamis, CA campground where they stayed with friends during the holiday weekend. Everyone litters a little bit, right? Well, police said there was enough trash to fill ten large bags - and they were not happy.
The father and son duo insist it didn't go down that way. "We left the campground before our buddies did and they were to clean it up and apparently didn't follow through," Corey Harrison told the site. "My father nor I were cited."
Either way, the trash talk has become a running joke on the Internet today.
"Pawn Stars Fined $1,000 for being disgusting lazy fat*sses," ZedLepplin (not to be confused with Led Zeppelin) tweeted.
"@jaygnann nooooooo!!!!!RT @TVGuide: Report: Pawn Stars' Rick and Corey Harrison fined $1,000 each," tweeted Camille Daley.
And Jeffy Rushy wrote: "Pawn Stars got fined $1000, says the best they can do is $750."
The show, which is filmed in Las Vegas, follows the day-to-day activities at the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, a family business run by the dad, Richard "Old Man" Harrison, and his son Rick Harrison. Rick's son Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison - who started at 9 polishing jewelry - now manages day-to-day operations, including 30 employees. His father hopes to hand down the shop to him one day.
"Pawn Stars" has been a huge ratings boon for the History Channel, only second to "Jersey Shore" in the reality category. So much so that in July 2011, the Harrisons signed a record-breaking 80-episode renewal contract for four more seasons.
The question now is: Will this debacle help or hurt the show's ratings?
What do you think?