- Bob Crow's daughter sues his partner and after being left out of a will she claims is riddled with errors
- Authorities review video of fatal parking lot run-in
- Battling the big freeze! Firefighters covered in ice battling blaze in Brooklyn as ANOTHER major winter storm barrels in just days after Juno battered the Northeast
- Sacramento Kings DeMarcus Cousins remembers to mock blogger for a five-year-old tweet that failed to come true
- 'I don't want to spend the rest of my life in bed': The cruel condition which sees people sleep for up to EIGHTEEN HOURS at a time ... and the drug which is a 'glimmer of hope' for sufferers
- Parents of young children and babies killed by falling items of furniture and TV sets rally to raise awareness of 'tip-over' deaths
- 'She's just a really nice lady': Touching moment Canadian store-worker escorted blind customer home goes viral
- Injury forces end to Weber's career at VCU
- How infamous double agent Kim Philby was behind Italian nuclear physicist's defection to the USSR with tip-off that FBI were trailing him
- Aaron Rodgers celebrates with girlfriend Olivia Munn as he's named NFL MVP of the year... after missing out on the Super Bowl
The man who fell from the sky: First image of stowaway found dead after falling from AEROPLANE
More from Headline
- Nick Clegg admits wanting to slap David Cameron and brands Boris Johnson 'more t*** than statesman'
- Two charged with double murder of married couple five months after the husband, 63, thwarted armed robbery of his mattress store by shooting a suspect in the stomach.
- Carl's Jr's Super Bowl advert model Charlotte McKinney reveals her bullied past, her future in movies - and how she really did bite into THAT burger.
- Tragedy on Martin Scorsese film set
- Barack and Michelle Obama tweet childhood photos
Police believe the man is from Angola and want to identify him so his family can be told of his death
This is the face of a stowaway who was found dead in the middle of a London street after falling thousands of feet from a plane.
Police have so far failed to identify the man, who was found in Portman Avenue, Mortlake, in the south west of the capital, at 8am on Sunday, September 9.
Another picture shows a distinctive tattoo - with the letters Z and G - on the arm of the stowaway, who cops think was in the under carriage of a flight from Angola to Heathrow Airport.
Officers released the e-fit in an attempt to identify the man so his family can be told of his death.
Police think the man was from Angola, because he had money from the African country and a flight from Luanda, Angola, was overhead prior to the body being found.
He was 5 feet 4 inches tall and of slight build and is thought to be aged 20 to 30 years old.
The man was wearing jeans, a grey hoody, and white trainers.
National News and Pictures
The Civil Aviation Authority said a stowaway in an aircraft undercarriage was unlikely to survive as he would either be crushed by the wheels after take-off or freeze in temperatures as low as minus 40C.
The man was not a member of air crew or a passenger.
A post-mortem, held at Kingston Hospital Mortuary two days after the body was found, revealed the cause of death was multiple injuries.
An inquest has been opened and adjourned at West London Coroners Court.
Anyone with information about the man should call police on 020 8247 7254 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.