- Dupont Circle Metro escalators still facing issues after $12M fix
- N.Y. mom Lacey Spears found guilty of poisoning son with salt water
- After four months, North Korea’s Ebola quarantine comes to an end
- So what IS the average penis length? Study reveals the 'normal' manhood is 5.2 inches when erect
- Three coffees a day cuts risk of heart attacks: Drinking a moderate amount found to reduce clogging of the arteries
- Pupils mocked him as 'Little Mo': How Jihadi John had his lunch money stolen and was pushed around at secondary school
- Islamist campaigner who called Jihadi John 'beautiful young man' claims private school bullies turned him into 'anti-white racist'
- Bodies found in Syrian town after Kurdish fighters oust ISIS jihadis
- Woman admits digging up dad's grave in search of 'real will' only to find vodka and cigarettes instead
- Savannah Guthrie to take Brian Williams' spot on Nightly News as his replacement Lester Holt deals with family emergency
Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Leaked 15 Years After Death
More from Headline
- FBI being sued for $30million by father of Boston Marathon bomber's friend Ibragim Todashev, who was shot seven times in his apartment
- Skydiver dramatically rescued after suffering seizure in midair
- Ludacris and wife Eudoxie are expecting
- Justin Bieber turns 21, celebrates with friends
- Woman reveals she was stabbed with scissors and strangled by her son, 11, and daughter, 9
Famed rapper Notorious B.I.G. has been the subject of much speculation and rumor over the years after he was slain by an unidentified assailant in 1997 in L.A., and now that his autopsy report has been released, the unanswered questions are being raised once again.
The report states that B.I.G.–real name Christopher Wallace–was hit by four bullets. The first three wouldn’t have been fatal, as they hit him in the forearm, the back (that bullet somehow missed every organ), and the thigh/scrotum. But the last bullet entered through his hip and struck several organs, including the colon, liver, heart, and lung. Three of the bullets were found on the gurney when he was taken to the hospital; doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to revive him.
The detailed report shows exactly where each bullet hit and was republished by TMZ.
Biggie was famously involved in an East Coast/West Coast rivalry with fellow rapper Tupac, who claimed his old friend–along with Sean “P Diddy” Combs–had prior knowledge of a shooting and robbery that left Tupac injured and fighting for his life. Biggie and Combs denied the claim, but when Biggie’s shooting death followed Tupac’s by mere months, many wondered if the feud was to blame.