- 'If I think about them they haven't just killed Lee, they've killed me': Fiance of murdered Fusilier tells of her daily battle to stop thoughts about Woolwich extremists ruining her memories of him
- Shebab Islamists execute 28 non-Muslims on Kenya bus
- Is this Ivan the Terrible's 'Excalibur'? Medieval sword found buried under a birch tree in Siberia belonged to ruthless 14th century tsar, says leading archaeologist
- From Great Butts to Shaggie Burn ... Marvellous Map of Great Britain highlights our silliest (and rudest) place names
- Tower of London chiefs launch investigation after worker appears to brag about stealing Remembrance poppy to sell
- Len Goodman denies he dropped F-bomb on air as he seeks to clear his name through sound checks
- Britain's 'vainest man' and Joey Essex wannabe forced to flee his home to a safe house after receiving 'death threats' over £55,000 bid to look like TOWIE star
- Prime Minister admits it's going to be a hot summer for Australia after climate change pressures... but resists temptation to slip into trademark speedos
- Protective pooch takes no prisoners as VACUUM CLEANER comes under attack
- Parents warn partying Schoolies of the dangers of Tinder as it's revealed more teens are using the dating app to meet a match
Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Leaked 15 Years After Death
More from Headline
- White House to Democrats: We’ll seek extension to Iran nuclear talks
- Officials prepare for Ferguson grand jury decision, urge calm
- FBI arrests two would-be Ferguson bomb suspects: law enforcement source
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner
- Letters detail thoughts of gunman killed at Florida university
Famed rapper Notorious B.I.G. has been the subject of much speculation and rumor over the years after he was slain by an unidentified assailant in 1997 in L.A., and now that his autopsy report has been released, the unanswered questions are being raised once again.
The report states that B.I.G.–real name Christopher Wallace–was hit by four bullets. The first three wouldn’t have been fatal, as they hit him in the forearm, the back (that bullet somehow missed every organ), and the thigh/scrotum. But the last bullet entered through his hip and struck several organs, including the colon, liver, heart, and lung. Three of the bullets were found on the gurney when he was taken to the hospital; doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to revive him.
The detailed report shows exactly where each bullet hit and was republished by TMZ.
Biggie was famously involved in an East Coast/West Coast rivalry with fellow rapper Tupac, who claimed his old friend–along with Sean “P Diddy” Combs–had prior knowledge of a shooting and robbery that left Tupac injured and fighting for his life. Biggie and Combs denied the claim, but when Biggie’s shooting death followed Tupac’s by mere months, many wondered if the feud was to blame.