- Good Samaritan who shoveled snow from disabled woman's sidewalk is shocked when grumpy neighbor, 69, dumps the snow BACK on the walkway and 'assaults him'
- Three HIV-positive women share their stories of living with the disease
- Mom gives birth, finds out she has stage four cancer
- Man charged in Virginia student's slaying to appear in court
- Winter Storm Warning for D.C. region starts midnight tonight; 4-8 inches of snow possible Thursday
- Wells’ Double-Double Carries No. 10 Maryland Past Rutgers
- WEATHER BLOG: Timeline For Snow Storm
- Romanian pickpocket caught with 22 stolen mobile phones at Kasabian gig within days of arriving in Britain 'for a better life'
- How to take flawless selfies like Kim Kardashian with Perfect365 app
- Home Secretary Theresa May's most outrageous footwear revealed
Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Leaked 15 Years After Death
More from Headline
- Witness gives blow-by-blow account of hotel heir Conrad Hilton III's drug-fueled meltdown aboard transatlantic flight
- Jessica Simpson channels famous Daisy Duke in her latest campaign shoot
- Paul Allen uses his own submarine to locate legendary battleship that US forces sank with 1,000 men on board in WWII Battle of Leyte Gulf
- Breakthrough in 2002 murder of Brenda Sierra, 15, snatched on the way to school in LA as her female friend who was also 15 at the time is arrested
- Tennessee toddler in critical condition after being shot in the head by his 3-year-old brother with handgun
Famed rapper Notorious B.I.G. has been the subject of much speculation and rumor over the years after he was slain by an unidentified assailant in 1997 in L.A., and now that his autopsy report has been released, the unanswered questions are being raised once again.
The report states that B.I.G.–real name Christopher Wallace–was hit by four bullets. The first three wouldn’t have been fatal, as they hit him in the forearm, the back (that bullet somehow missed every organ), and the thigh/scrotum. But the last bullet entered through his hip and struck several organs, including the colon, liver, heart, and lung. Three of the bullets were found on the gurney when he was taken to the hospital; doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to revive him.
The detailed report shows exactly where each bullet hit and was republished by TMZ.
Biggie was famously involved in an East Coast/West Coast rivalry with fellow rapper Tupac, who claimed his old friend–along with Sean “P Diddy” Combs–had prior knowledge of a shooting and robbery that left Tupac injured and fighting for his life. Biggie and Combs denied the claim, but when Biggie’s shooting death followed Tupac’s by mere months, many wondered if the feud was to blame.