- Family hears son's heart beat from organ donor recipient
- Former Richmond top official files lawsuit against City
- Snow expected for much of western Virginia
- Woman sentenced to 20 years in Rusty Mack murder
- Goodwill Annual Thanksgiving Dinner Will Feed 3,000
- New FDA Rules Will Put Calorie Labels On Nearly Everything
- Study: Hospice Patients Less Likely To Die In Hospitals
- Ford’s New F-150 To Get 26 Mpg, Tops Among Pickups
- US Closes Ford Steering Probe Without Recall
- Vicky Pryce is jeered after defending convicted rapist Ched Evans at charity event saying 'none of us know exactly what happened' even though jury found him guilty
Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Leaked 15 Years After Death
More from Headline
Famed rapper Notorious B.I.G. has been the subject of much speculation and rumor over the years after he was slain by an unidentified assailant in 1997 in L.A., and now that his autopsy report has been released, the unanswered questions are being raised once again.
The report states that B.I.G.–real name Christopher Wallace–was hit by four bullets. The first three wouldn’t have been fatal, as they hit him in the forearm, the back (that bullet somehow missed every organ), and the thigh/scrotum. But the last bullet entered through his hip and struck several organs, including the colon, liver, heart, and lung. Three of the bullets were found on the gurney when he was taken to the hospital; doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to revive him.
The detailed report shows exactly where each bullet hit and was republished by TMZ.
Biggie was famously involved in an East Coast/West Coast rivalry with fellow rapper Tupac, who claimed his old friend–along with Sean “P Diddy” Combs–had prior knowledge of a shooting and robbery that left Tupac injured and fighting for his life. Biggie and Combs denied the claim, but when Biggie’s shooting death followed Tupac’s by mere months, many wondered if the feud was to blame.