- W.Va. Pipeline Blast Burned 23,901 Barrels of Ethane
- U.Va. Issues Alert to Students after Mumps Case Confirmed
- How budget travel has evolved from hippies, the original backpackers, to flashpacking
- Shiite soldiers jump through fire and crawl on sand at gun point in desert training drills after joining Iraqi Army to fight against ISIS
- Campaigners demand top floors of new-build blocks of flats in Oxford be sliced off to end blight of dreaming spires - at a cost of £30m
- Ministry of Justice condemned for error in its simplified guidance for disabled people by suggesting suspects are not innocent until proven guilty
- Moment convicted paedophile was caught by vigilantes after travelling 300 miles thinking he was going to have sex with a 14-year-old schoolgirl
- President Bill Clinton attends Leonardo DiCaprio's film premiere
- Man 'kidnapped his 19-year-old girlfriend and raped and beat her with a tire iron for five days'
- Russian spies still thriving in U.S. over 20 years after Cold War says Justice department after arrest of agent posing as banker
Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Leaked 15 Years After Death
More from Headline
- Nick Clegg admits wanting to slap David Cameron and brands Boris Johnson 'more t*** than statesman'
- Two charged with double murder of married couple five months after the husband, 63, thwarted armed robbery of his mattress store by shooting a suspect in the stomach.
- Carl's Jr's Super Bowl advert model Charlotte McKinney reveals her bullied past, her future in movies - and how she really did bite into THAT burger.
- Tragedy on Martin Scorsese film set
- Barack and Michelle Obama tweet childhood photos
Famed rapper Notorious B.I.G. has been the subject of much speculation and rumor over the years after he was slain by an unidentified assailant in 1997 in L.A., and now that his autopsy report has been released, the unanswered questions are being raised once again.
The report states that B.I.G.–real name Christopher Wallace–was hit by four bullets. The first three wouldn’t have been fatal, as they hit him in the forearm, the back (that bullet somehow missed every organ), and the thigh/scrotum. But the last bullet entered through his hip and struck several organs, including the colon, liver, heart, and lung. Three of the bullets were found on the gurney when he was taken to the hospital; doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to revive him.
The detailed report shows exactly where each bullet hit and was republished by TMZ.
Biggie was famously involved in an East Coast/West Coast rivalry with fellow rapper Tupac, who claimed his old friend–along with Sean “P Diddy” Combs–had prior knowledge of a shooting and robbery that left Tupac injured and fighting for his life. Biggie and Combs denied the claim, but when Biggie’s shooting death followed Tupac’s by mere months, many wondered if the feud was to blame.