- Freshman Melo Trimble Has Maryland On Path For NCAA Tourney
- Crews Treating Roads As Winter Hits Region Again
- WEATHER BLOG: Latest Winter System Is Here
- Fiesta 5K for ALS Research
- Martinsville Man in Hospital Following Shooting
- Margaret Thatcher agreed to 'death ray' laser to be used in Falklands War
- Rare white elephant once a symbol of royal power and prosperity is discovered roaming wild in Burmese jungle
- The 'great white ghosts' of Namibia's savannah: Elephants look like wild spectres after covering themselves with white mud
- Thousands march through streets of Moscow in protest against murder of opposition leader Boris Nemtsov who was killed in the shadow of the Kremlin
- Ireland vs England LIVE: Follow all the action as the Six Nations' two unbeaten sides go head to head at the Aviva Stadium
Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Report Leaked 15 Years After Death
More from Headline
- Madonna speaks to Jonathan Ross about THAT BRIT Awards fall
- Make-up free Kim Kardashian sticks out her tongue in playful selfie while Kourtney and Khloe get glam for KUWTK confessional
- Student, 18, 'encouraged her friend to end his own life', organized a fundraiser in his name - and was only caught when cops found his final texts
- 'Half-ton killer' loses 800lbs: Woman who falsely confessed to killing nephew by rollling on him turns life around to find new love
- Leonard Nimoy, 'Star Trek's' Spock, Dies at Age 83
Famed rapper Notorious B.I.G. has been the subject of much speculation and rumor over the years after he was slain by an unidentified assailant in 1997 in L.A., and now that his autopsy report has been released, the unanswered questions are being raised once again.
The report states that B.I.G.–real name Christopher Wallace–was hit by four bullets. The first three wouldn’t have been fatal, as they hit him in the forearm, the back (that bullet somehow missed every organ), and the thigh/scrotum. But the last bullet entered through his hip and struck several organs, including the colon, liver, heart, and lung. Three of the bullets were found on the gurney when he was taken to the hospital; doctors performed emergency surgery, but were unable to revive him.
The detailed report shows exactly where each bullet hit and was republished by TMZ.
Biggie was famously involved in an East Coast/West Coast rivalry with fellow rapper Tupac, who claimed his old friend–along with Sean “P Diddy” Combs–had prior knowledge of a shooting and robbery that left Tupac injured and fighting for his life. Biggie and Combs denied the claim, but when Biggie’s shooting death followed Tupac’s by mere months, many wondered if the feud was to blame.