- Soldiers accused of 'gang-raping' male recruits in barracks as part of alleged bullying tactics
- Employees get pelted with snowballs in spectacular slow motion as part of company's digital Christmas card
- 'Absolute devastation' as five fathers are told their children were among those killed in Cairns stabbings
- Freed Lockerbie bomber WAS guilty: Al-Megrahi inquiry finds 'not a shred of evidence' to doubt Libyan's conviction
- Future of Midnight Mass under threat after priests complain of drunks disrupting traditional service
- BBC boss admits corporation is struggling with challenge of Netflix after streaming service 'blows them out the water' with bid for new show
- Henrico Police pursuit ends with suspect in hospital
- South Richmond mobile home fire under investigation
- Richmond Police investigate multiple robberies in north and south side
- Syria's ancient sites were already damaged by war. Now they’re being looted.
Man, 41, 'Leaves Pitbull in Charge of Girlfriend's Ten-Month-Old Son While He Drinks Beer and Watches Football at a Bar'
More from Headline
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston
- Fit for a queen! Nicole Richie looks regal in embroidered blue velvet jacket as she stops by Malibu boutique
- He's becoming a Kardashian! David Schwimmer set to play late OJ Simpson lawyer Robert in American Crime drama
- 'We’re gonna keep her!' Kristen Bell gives birth to a second daughter... and Dax Shepard reveals the unusual name
- Jessica Alba bundles up in head-to-toe black for business meeting at The Honest Company
A man has been charged with child neglect after he left a ten-month-old baby in the care of his pet pitbull while he went to drink at a bar, authorities said.
James R Irvine, 41, was arrested on Saturday after his girlfriend came home from work to find him trying to enter their home and urinating on himself.
He told her that he had gone to a bar on the Palm Coast, Florida and had left his pet pitbull in charge of her baby boy.
Neglect: James Irvine, 41, left his girlfriend's baby in the care of his pet pitbull while he went to drink beer and watch football at a bar on the Palm Coast, Florida
The baby was found inside the home, crying, but unharmed. The pitbull had been guarding the door of the room, according to Fox.
The sheriff's office said that the baby had been left in the care of Irvine while his girlfriend was at work. After ignoring several calls from her, she returned home.
A bartender told police that Irvine had been served Irvine five Coronas and one Bud Light.
The 41-year-old is being held at the jail in Flagler County on $1,500 bond.