- TV talk show pioneer Franklin, who gave Pacino chance, dies at 88
- VDOT considers ways to ease I-66 traffic flow, holds public hearings
- Police Investigating Saturday Night Shooting
- Greeks expected to elect leftist Syriza party in Sunday vote
- Calpol can be dangerous - so why make it taste like strawberry sweets? Doctors urge manufacturers to make medicine less appealing to children
- Federal judge strikes down gay-marriage ban in Alabama
- Hat-trick! History made as top three teams in the Premier League all crash of the FA Cup on a day of giant killings
- How Buckingham Palace courtiers tried to downgrade Winston Churchill's State funeral because he was a 'commoner'
- Wizards fall to Blazers Saturday night 103-96
- 2 Dead In Baltimore Co. Shootings
Man, 41, 'Leaves Pitbull in Charge of Girlfriend's Ten-Month-Old Son While He Drinks Beer and Watches Football at a Bar'
More from Headline
- Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
- Rugby World Cup fever building with demand for 6 Nations tickets on the rise
- 2 Marines die in helicopter crash
- Ukraine: 10 killed in shelling
- Legoland stops disabled man and his carer from visiting because adults are BANNED without children
A man has been charged with child neglect after he left a ten-month-old baby in the care of his pet pitbull while he went to drink at a bar, authorities said.
James R Irvine, 41, was arrested on Saturday after his girlfriend came home from work to find him trying to enter their home and urinating on himself.
He told her that he had gone to a bar on the Palm Coast, Florida and had left his pet pitbull in charge of her baby boy.
Neglect: James Irvine, 41, left his girlfriend's baby in the care of his pet pitbull while he went to drink beer and watch football at a bar on the Palm Coast, Florida
The baby was found inside the home, crying, but unharmed. The pitbull had been guarding the door of the room, according to Fox.
The sheriff's office said that the baby had been left in the care of Irvine while his girlfriend was at work. After ignoring several calls from her, she returned home.
A bartender told police that Irvine had been served Irvine five Coronas and one Bud Light.
The 41-year-old is being held at the jail in Flagler County on $1,500 bond.