- Harrison Ford crash-lands plane in Los Angeles
- Plane skids off snowy NYC runway, stops feet from icy bay
- Most D.C. food trucks stay off roads for snow
- Dozens Displaced As Rowhouse Fire Spreads To 8 Homes
- Winter weather often impacts parents with children in daycare
- Jurors in Jodi Arias case: We were 11-1 for death penalty
- Chesterfield Police ID Castlewood Rd. homicide victim
- Reports: Harrison Ford crash-lands plane in Los Angeles
- Harrison Ford hospitalized after California plane crash
- Amherst Restaurant Workers Saddened by Sweet Briar Closing
Man, 41, 'Leaves Pitbull in Charge of Girlfriend's Ten-Month-Old Son While He Drinks Beer and Watches Football at a Bar'
More from Headline
- Kim Kardashian Goes Platinum Blonde: See Her Dramatic New Look!
- Jodi Arias escapes death penalty and is sentenced to life in jail instead as judge calls mistrial to wails of grief from her murdered ex-boyfriend's family
- Jessie James Decker Is Pregnant With Second Baby
- DWTS Mystery Contestant Revealed: It's Bachelor Chris Soules!
- The moment ABC Family's The Fosters made TV history by showing two 13-year-old boys lock lips in the youngest ever gay kiss on-screen
A man has been charged with child neglect after he left a ten-month-old baby in the care of his pet pitbull while he went to drink at a bar, authorities said.
James R Irvine, 41, was arrested on Saturday after his girlfriend came home from work to find him trying to enter their home and urinating on himself.
He told her that he had gone to a bar on the Palm Coast, Florida and had left his pet pitbull in charge of her baby boy.
Neglect: James Irvine, 41, left his girlfriend's baby in the care of his pet pitbull while he went to drink beer and watch football at a bar on the Palm Coast, Florida
The baby was found inside the home, crying, but unharmed. The pitbull had been guarding the door of the room, according to Fox.
The sheriff's office said that the baby had been left in the care of Irvine while his girlfriend was at work. After ignoring several calls from her, she returned home.
A bartender told police that Irvine had been served Irvine five Coronas and one Bud Light.
The 41-year-old is being held at the jail in Flagler County on $1,500 bond.