- Dead whale in Virginia Beach had broken ribs
- Petersburg Police searching for suspect in early morning armed robbery
- Police, family gather as funeral begins for NYPD officer Rafael Ramos
- Saturday, December 27, 2014
- WEATHER BLOG: Saturday
- New poll shows Labour faces electoral disaster in Scotland
- Passenger plane pilot stuck on tarmac at Manchester Airport for three hours due to snow delay calls 999 after getting angry at hold-up
- Hackers release 13k passwords and credit cards of PlayStation, Xbox and Amazon users
- Thousands pay respects to first murdered NYPD officer Rafael Ramos
- CITY FOCUS: Vodafone dials up thirty years of the mobile on New Year's Day, with more phones than people now in Britain
Christmas Number One! Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta reunite for Grease-style music video
More from Headline
- She's number one! Jennifer Lawrence takes top spot in Forbes' highest-grossing actor list with $1.4 billion at global box office
- Jazz legend Buddy DeFranco dies aged 91 in Florida after eight influential decades in the music industry
- Furry fashionable! Rachel Zoe makes a glamorous entrance as she dons lavish coat for shopping trip to The Gap
- Charlize Theron bonds with her adorable son Jackson as they load up on groceries following Christmas holiday
- Justin Bieber joins Hailey Baldwin for a dinner date in NYC... after jetting back from Christmas in Canada
This is the best music video we've ever seen. And it's not just because John Travolta appears to have filmed the entire thing in an Easyjet airport
Olivia Newton John Video GrabsView gallery
Before we go any further, we'd like to clarify that this video was made for charity, and charity is good.
Which makes it difficult to write about.
On the one hand we'd like to give Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta a big Christmassy hug and some pats on their (not-aged-at-all) heads for doing A Nice Thing.
On the other hand, we'd like to dig out our old Grease video tape and look at it fondly for a few moments. And then bash ourselves over the head with it repeatedly until our senses are dulled and our memories wiped.
Because this is the best thing to happen since Tara Palmer Tomkinson dove into a swimming pool and wore a big hat while playing the piano. And we fear we may never recover.
The video opens with Danny Zuko flying an aeroplane, and Sandy Olsen driving a car. Despite both being unable to move their foreheads, they both manage to communicate the fact that they're excited to see each other. A fact which is further underlined when we get to see them do a slow run into one another's arms.
After twirling each other around a bit, the two bring out a dance routine which we haven't seen since our nan drank a glass of wine at a wedding one time.
When that's all done and dusted, the camera cuts into an airport, and we get to see some children holding empty cardboard boxes wrapped neatly in festive paper. The kids look a little bit confused about what they're doing on the set of a music video, and even more confused about why they're holding Christmas presents in an aircraft hanger - after all, they're wrapped up, so they can't be entirely certain whether or not they contain sharp objects, or liquids over 50ml.
At this point, John and Olivia demonstrate some appalling road safety, as they pile some presents into a car seat and Olivia is obliged to straddle the gear stick without a seat belt in order to snuggle up to John.
But remember - it's all for charity, so you're not allowed to object to it.
You're just allowed to watch it on repeat until your eyes explode:
And if that wasn't enough for you, why not check out our worst celebrity music videos of all time, here.