- Angelina Jolie 'spotted house hunting in London area of Marylebone after new development means number of lavish properties in are put up for sale'
- Portsmouth's Oct. Foreclosure Rate Highest in Va.
- Evacuation Plans Readied as Buffalo Flooding Looms
- Police officers park on double-yellow lines while they go shopping for burgers in Tesco
- Bullying husbands who shout at wives could be found guilty of emotional abuse under new crackdown
- Now Labour wants to stop drinkers having any more than ONE PINT of beer or a glass of wine a day
- Female staffers from Late Show with David Letterman reveal Bill Cosby's bizarre requests before appearances, including 'asking young girls to sit backstage and watch him eat curry'
- Boy, 3, critically wounded after being shot in his mouth while playing with his four -year-old neighbor
- Christmas lunch danger to dogs: Half a million owners put pets at risk of vomiting and kidney failure by feeding them treats including stuffing, raisins and chocolate
- Watch three tradies rolling around in pain after taking the drug 'liquid fantasy' with a few beers after work
Christmas Number One! Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta reunite for Grease-style music video
More from Headline
- Nanny Caught On Video Kicking, Slapping And Stomping On Toddler's Head Repeatedly - Graphic Video
- White House to Democrats: We’ll seek extension to Iran nuclear talks
- Officials prepare for Ferguson grand jury decision, urge calm
- FBI arrests two would-be Ferguson bomb suspects: law enforcement source
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner
This is the best music video we've ever seen. And it's not just because John Travolta appears to have filmed the entire thing in an Easyjet airport
Olivia Newton John Video GrabsView gallery
Before we go any further, we'd like to clarify that this video was made for charity, and charity is good.
Which makes it difficult to write about.
On the one hand we'd like to give Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta a big Christmassy hug and some pats on their (not-aged-at-all) heads for doing A Nice Thing.
On the other hand, we'd like to dig out our old Grease video tape and look at it fondly for a few moments. And then bash ourselves over the head with it repeatedly until our senses are dulled and our memories wiped.
Because this is the best thing to happen since Tara Palmer Tomkinson dove into a swimming pool and wore a big hat while playing the piano. And we fear we may never recover.
The video opens with Danny Zuko flying an aeroplane, and Sandy Olsen driving a car. Despite both being unable to move their foreheads, they both manage to communicate the fact that they're excited to see each other. A fact which is further underlined when we get to see them do a slow run into one another's arms.
After twirling each other around a bit, the two bring out a dance routine which we haven't seen since our nan drank a glass of wine at a wedding one time.
When that's all done and dusted, the camera cuts into an airport, and we get to see some children holding empty cardboard boxes wrapped neatly in festive paper. The kids look a little bit confused about what they're doing on the set of a music video, and even more confused about why they're holding Christmas presents in an aircraft hanger - after all, they're wrapped up, so they can't be entirely certain whether or not they contain sharp objects, or liquids over 50ml.
At this point, John and Olivia demonstrate some appalling road safety, as they pile some presents into a car seat and Olivia is obliged to straddle the gear stick without a seat belt in order to snuggle up to John.
But remember - it's all for charity, so you're not allowed to object to it.
You're just allowed to watch it on repeat until your eyes explode:
And if that wasn't enough for you, why not check out our worst celebrity music videos of all time, here.