- Crews Responding to Page County Accident
- Portrait of Davy Crockett's Widow Heads to Auction
- Ringling Bros. eliminating elephant acts
- Two teachers charged with having drunken cocaine-fueled sex with students on the beach plead not guilty
- AP Exclusive: Ringling Bros. eliminating elephant acts
- StormWatch7 Live Blog: Latest weather updates as winter storm hits DMV
- Should Jarrett Johnson Go In The Ravens Ring Of Honor
- Strange Circumstances Surround Gold Heist on Interstate 95
- Boy, 9, plunged through a manhole when he stepped on a faulty cover and it 'flipped like a coin' smacking him in the chest
- Mother-of-two bit chunk out of fellow worshipper's head at mosque 'with a crunching sound' and spat skin on the floor
Christmas Number One! Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta reunite for Grease-style music video
More from Headline
- Father who went missing with his 8-month-old son taunts police on their Facebook page as hunt continues
- 10-month-old baby at 41 pounds needs cure: Infant's obese sister dies at 18-months
- Cinderella star Lily James hits back at criticism of her corseted shape waist in film's trailers
- Derick Dillard tries to run over a cat with his sled while Duggar family cheers him on
- 'Seinfeld' Actor Daniel von Bargen Dead at Age 64
This is the best music video we've ever seen. And it's not just because John Travolta appears to have filmed the entire thing in an Easyjet airport
Olivia Newton John Video GrabsView gallery
Before we go any further, we'd like to clarify that this video was made for charity, and charity is good.
Which makes it difficult to write about.
On the one hand we'd like to give Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta a big Christmassy hug and some pats on their (not-aged-at-all) heads for doing A Nice Thing.
On the other hand, we'd like to dig out our old Grease video tape and look at it fondly for a few moments. And then bash ourselves over the head with it repeatedly until our senses are dulled and our memories wiped.
Because this is the best thing to happen since Tara Palmer Tomkinson dove into a swimming pool and wore a big hat while playing the piano. And we fear we may never recover.
The video opens with Danny Zuko flying an aeroplane, and Sandy Olsen driving a car. Despite both being unable to move their foreheads, they both manage to communicate the fact that they're excited to see each other. A fact which is further underlined when we get to see them do a slow run into one another's arms.
After twirling each other around a bit, the two bring out a dance routine which we haven't seen since our nan drank a glass of wine at a wedding one time.
When that's all done and dusted, the camera cuts into an airport, and we get to see some children holding empty cardboard boxes wrapped neatly in festive paper. The kids look a little bit confused about what they're doing on the set of a music video, and even more confused about why they're holding Christmas presents in an aircraft hanger - after all, they're wrapped up, so they can't be entirely certain whether or not they contain sharp objects, or liquids over 50ml.
At this point, John and Olivia demonstrate some appalling road safety, as they pile some presents into a car seat and Olivia is obliged to straddle the gear stick without a seat belt in order to snuggle up to John.
But remember - it's all for charity, so you're not allowed to object to it.
You're just allowed to watch it on repeat until your eyes explode:
And if that wasn't enough for you, why not check out our worst celebrity music videos of all time, here.