- McDonald's employee injured in Chesterfield armed robbery
- Two injured in strip club shooting in South Richmond
- Winter Weather Advisory north of D.C., including Montgomery & Loudoun counties
- Horrified Japan mourns the loss of another citizen to Islamic State
- 'I'm gonna die!' Man cheats death by laying on tracks as freight train passes over... and then tries to escape between moving wheels
- Sexism row as Channel 4 News presenter Cathy Newman is turned away from mosque 'despite being respectfully dressed' on Visit My Mosque day
- Officials say jailed journalist Peter Greste is on a flight back to Australia having been released from prison after spending more than a year behind bars
- Nicky Morgan tells Cabinet colleague 'I'm in charge of education'
- Ched Evans rape victim's picture 'appears on the internet and viewed thousands of times'
- 'It doesn't look good': Family fears for Bobbi Kristina Brown as daughter of late Whitney Houston fights for her life in medically-induced coma after being found 'face down in bath tub'
Jessica Alba Treats Daughter to Sightseeing at Buckingham Palace
More from Headline
- Nick Clegg admits wanting to slap David Cameron and brands Boris Johnson 'more t*** than statesman'
- Two charged with double murder of married couple five months after the husband, 63, thwarted armed robbery of his mattress store by shooting a suspect in the stomach.
- Carl's Jr's Super Bowl advert model Charlotte McKinney reveals her bullied past, her future in movies - and how she really did bite into THAT burger.
- Tragedy on Martin Scorsese film set
- Barack and Michelle Obama tweet childhood photos
On Wednesday evening she was attending a glamorous bash to celebrate the 75th anniversary of fashion label Salvatore Ferragamo.
But the following morning Jessica Alba was well and truly back on mummy duty as she treated her four-year-old daughter, Honor, to a spot of sightseeing in London.
The mother-daughter duo looked as though they were having a whale of a time as they paid a visit to see the Queen at Buckingham Palace.
Sightseeing: Jessica Alba treated her four-year-old daughter Honor to a trip to Buckingham Palace as they continued their winter break in London on Thursday
And although they may be Hollywood royalty, the pair had to make do with posing for a photograph outside the palace gates with the rest of the tourists.
Both Jessica and Honor looked thrilled to be soaking up the sights and sounds of one of London's most-famous landmarks, with the pair beaming from ear to ear as they posed alongside a friend for a snap.
The 31-year-old actress made sure to capture the memories of the day on her mobile phone, and was seen snapping away as the group made their way away from the Palace and down the Mall.
Royal residence: Hollywood royalty went to visit the home of actual royalty as Jessica and Honor descended upon the Queen's home
Capturing the memories: The mother-daughter duo posed for a series of snaps outside the gates to Buckingham Palace
Effortlessly chic: The 31-year-old actress wrapped up against the freezing temperatures in a stylish military-inspired black wool coat with large gold button detailing as she snapped away on her mobile phone
Jessica looked her typically effortlessly chic self in a stylish military-inspired black wool coat with large gold button detailing.
The Fantastic Four star wrapped up against the freezing temperatures with a black beanie hat, gold-embossed leggings and punky black leather ankle boots, to make walking around the capital that little bit easier.
Meanwhile, little Honour looked positively adorable in a cosy grey scarf and hat and jeans, while sporting a mini-me version of her superstar mum's jacket.
Mother-daughter time: The duo seemed to be in their element as the soaked up the sights and sounds of London with a group of friends
Busy bees: Jessica and Honor have been taking to the tourist trail with enthusiasm during their stint in London
Flying visit: After their trip to the palace the pair were seen arriving at Heathrow airport to head back home
After the adventure: The family arrive back in Los Angeles after they exciting trip
The duo seem to be having a whale of a time during their winter's break in London.
Earlier this week, the pair treated themselves to a spot of ice skating at the city's Natural History Museum, as well as enjoying a visit to Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park.
Taking to the tourist trail with enthusiasm, Jessica also got on with some Christmas shopping as she treated little Honor to a trip around the world-famous Hamley's toy store.
On Wednesday night, the actress enjoyed a spot of mummy time as she attended the Salvatore Ferragamo 75th Year Celebration Party at London's Burlington Arcade.
Elegant: Jessica wowed in a flowing black floor-length dress as she attended the Salvatore Ferragamo 75th Year Celebration Party at London's Burlington Arcade on Wednesday night
Showing off her glamorous side in a flowing black floor-length gown, the star mingled with the likes of Camilla Belle and Jasmine Guinness at the fashion bash.
Jessica, who also has a one-year-old daughter, Haven, with husband Cash Warren, has previously spoken about how lucky she feels to be able to travel the world with her two young daughters.
The California native told The View: Having them travel with me and exposing them to the cultures is amazing. I feel so blessed that I can do that.
'And I want my four-year-old to know please, thank you, and hello in every language, so I drill it into her head everywhere we go. She learns it and she's really polite about it.'
Ice ice, baby: Earlier this week, Jessica looked on lovingly as Honor attempted a spot of ice-skating at the Natural History Museum
Cutie: Honor looked absolutely adorable as she maneuvered her way around the ice with the assistance of a penguin