- Marion Barry died from heart problems, due to high blood pressure, kidney disease, diabetes
- Putin says his Crimea annexation was strategic and Russia won’t be isolated
- We have lift off! Russian rocket launches to deliver three new crew members to International Space Station - 260 miles above Earth
- Dad left daughter, two, in car for 10 minutes and it nearly cost him his family: Dash to the chemist for Calpol classed as child neglect
- Officer Darren Wilson has held secret talks with TV hosts including Anderson Cooper and Matt Lauer ahead of grand jury's decision over Michael Brown's death
- Prosecutor dismisses traffic ticket against 16-year-old who lost five members of his family when he 'fell asleep at the wheel'
- Cheers! Drinks prices are slashed: Supermarkets launch range of beer and spirit promotions ahead of Christmas with cost cut by up to 6% on last year
- Girls want to graduate in marriage: Majority want to wed and start a family within ten years of leaving university
- Crack-er of a game! Streaker tackled to the ground during the One Day International cricket series in Sydney
- Top Labour party figures in clash over 'rigged poll': Shadow Northern Ireland minister accuses Tom Watson of 'manipulating' votes
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reconciliation dinner ends with a huge temper tantrum after she locks him out of gated mansion
- Mitt Romney Recorded Telling Wealthy GOP Donors That 47% of Americans Are Freeloaders
- Co-Founders of Famous Ice Cream Suing California Smut Peddlers
- 'Blade Runner' and Russian Supermodel Are Dating!
- Over 1,000 Articles Follow Search for Carnel Chamberlain
- Authorities Believe Rodney King Was Drunk and Smoked Marijuana Before Death
More from Headline
- Nanny Caught On Video Kicking, Slapping And Stomping On Toddler's Head Repeatedly - Graphic Video
- White House to Democrats: We’ll seek extension to Iran nuclear talks
- Officials prepare for Ferguson grand jury decision, urge calm
- FBI arrests two would-be Ferguson bomb suspects: law enforcement source
- Obama seeks support for immigration plan, blasts Boehner
The road to true love ne'er runs smoothly, as Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are finding out.
Last night, the young lovebirds met up for a reconciliation dinner - only to swiftly exit the restaurant minutes later.
While fans might be hoping that a quick hello and a hug was all that was needed to get them back on track, it seems the opposite is true.
Lost appetite: Witnesses say Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez lasted all but five minutes in the restaurant
Justin was later seen outside Selena's gated mansion, begging the brunette singer to let him in.
Insiders claim that the young couple have a fairly fiery relationship at the best of times, but Justin's decision to take a Victoria's Secret model to see The Lion King last week has left Selena furious.
At the time, she retweeted a photo of her boyfriend that had been posted of himself hanging out with rapper Lil Twist and Hungarian lingerie model Barbara Palvin.
Bad atmosphere: Selena and Justin apparently left the restaurant moments after arriving
Glum: The young lovebirds did not look happy to see each other
Un-united front: Justin, dressed far more casually than Selena, looked moody as they left Yamato restaurant
She simply captioned it, '...', causing fans to begin questioning the state of the affairs.
Selena was said to be livid, and even went as far as blocking her pop-star beau from her cellphone.
But it seems the brunette actress had a change of heart, and was seen meeting up with her estranged boyfriend for a reconciliation dinner in Encino, California.
The scene: The couple chose Yamato restaurant in Encino as the location for their reconciliation dinner
Fashion fails: Justin wore a strange pair of trousers, and Selena exposed her bra in a backless top
Bye bye: The young stars left separately from the restaurant to drive off in their own cars
Decision time: Selena and Justin must decide if they can work through their issues or not
Walking tall: Selena cut a sad figure as she walked to her car
However, before the waitress even had time to ask what they wanted to drink, they were out of the door again, with one eye-witness claiming they were in the Yamato restaurant for all of five minutes before turning on their heels.
Justin seemed to be chasing after his brunette partner, who looked glum and deep in thought as they exited the restaurant.
However, TMZ reports that just hours before, the young lovers had locked themselves away in Selena's home trying to work things out before taking their problems to a suite at the Beverley Hills Hotel.
The 20-year old was spotted wearing the same outfit outside the hotel as for her dinner date with Justin.
She wore an asymmetric hemmed T-shirt and tassled scarf and a pair of black trousers along with a pair of fringed, wedged heel boots.
Access denied: Justin was angered by Selena's decision to not let him in to her home after their make or break dinner turned sour
Let me in! Justin was seen having a tantrum outside his estranged partner's home
S'not fair: Justin Bieber looked miffed as he showed off his odd trousers outside Selena's house
Her dark brown hair hung casually around her shoulders and she wore a pair of thick framed black spectacles.
Justin's outfit was a contrast to her demure and slightly formal ensemble, and the RnB singer opted to wear a tight fitting brown vest, several chains and a baseball cap.
The Canadian singer also wore a bizarre pair of hareem trousers that were incredibly baggy from the waist to the knees, where they suddenly became skin-tight, and a pair of pink shoes.
No go zone: The Baby singer appeared to be furious after the sidewalk bust up
Has he goen yet? Selena can be seen peeking around the gate as Justin is faced by paparazzi outside
But something clearly went wrong between the pair as the talk swung from making up to breaking up.
The couple exited the restaurant in a hurry and headed to their own cars looking annoyed.
Selena drove home, and was joined there by Justin ten minutes later.
However, the Baby singer was spotted having a temper tantrum when his fed-up partner refused to grant him access to her luxurious home.
The 18-year old, who dated Disney alumni Selena since 2010, jumped out of his white sports car in a fit of rage, and began screaming down the intercom, seemingly to no avail.